If you're looking for a budget accommodation, this is a pretty good option especially if you are coming back to the Guesthouse only to sleep and wash up. The Guesthouse is located just a little away from the city centre but the distance is quite manageable on foot (only around 2km).
Guesthouse Jacob Lenz offers 25 different rooms for individuals, couples, families and groups. We are situated in an Art Nouveau district, just within 15 minutes walking distance to the Old Town. Just 2 minutes to Skonto hall/stadium and 10 minutes to Arena Riga.
Guesthouse Jakob Lenz has been designed to offer high quality, low cost accommodation in the centre of Riga (15 min walking distance to the Old Town). Located in so called "Quiet centre" , away from the crowded city streets, guesthouse Jakob Lenz offers 25 tastefully furnished rooms and can accommodate up to 4 persons per room. This is an ideal solution for families and friends visiting Riga and who are looking for competitive prices for their accommodation.
Facilities and services:
* 24 hour reception
* Continental breakfast (buffet) from 8-11 a.m. (included in price)
* Computer with internet access in reception - free of charge!
* Free WiFi in all rooms
* Common kitchen (microwave, toaster, refrigerator)
* Iron, hair drier
* Towels, bedlinen and soaps
* Luggage storage
* Safety box in reception – free of charge!
* Cable TV in ensuite rooms
* Laundry services
* 24-hrs secure car parking (reservation needed, 5 EUR per day)
* Airport pick-up service and re-delivery on request
* Free Riga guides
Our address: Lencu street 2, Riga
From the airport:
• Taxi – about 11 EUR
• Bus Nr.22 (0,60 EUR) till the stop "Centraltirgus", then go through the underpass to cross the street. Take a trolley Nr.19 (0,70 EUR) from stop "Centraltrala stacija" and step off in stop called "Dzirnavu iela". Walk some meters back, turn left and walk one block. Turn to left in Ganu street and the next street to right is Lencu street.
From the Bus station and Train station:
Take trolley Nr.19 and step off in stop "Dzirnavu iela". Walk some meters back, turn left and walk one block. Turn in to left in Ganu street. The next street to right is Lencu street.
Coming by car:
If You are crossing Vanšu or Salu bridge coming from the other side of river Daugava, turn left in Dzirnavu street and go straight, until You reach the crossroad with Strelnieku street. Then turn right and the next street to left is Lencu street.
Coming from the East part of Riga, turn in Dzirnavu street to right. Go straight till Strelnieku street, then turn to right and the next street to left is Lencu street.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Lencu iela 2
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
If you're looking for a budget accommodation, this is a pretty good option especially if you are coming back to the Guesthouse only to sleep and wash up. The Guesthouse is located just a little away from the city centre but the distance is quite manageable on foot (only around 2km). Service was very good and the staff are friendly and approachable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 87% for this property is based on ratings provided by 26 guests.