Fatima HI – Alvados Porto de Mós
Wall of Water - Alvados Porto de Mos
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Part of the discovery of the Natural Park of Serra de Aire and Lamps and visit the Caves of Alvados, Saint Anthony and Mira de Aire. After you do exercise, you will rest in comfortable and modern facilities of the Inn, or take a dip in the pools of Water Park of Grutas de Mira de Aire.
Alvados Youth Hostel lies in the heart of the Natural Park of Aire and Candeeiros Mountains, close to Mira de Aire, Alvados and Santo António grottoes, thus an ideal setting for experience outdoor activities such as adventure sports, climbing, trekking, orienteering and even caving!!
But this is not all! There are lagoons and loads of tracks for bike riding or walking! Therefore, this hostel is classified as a specialist in “Nature and Adventure” breaks, offering a friendly and relaxing stay for those who seek tranquility and nature. These are all without doubt good reasons for you to come over for a visit!
• 5 Double rooms with WC
• 1 Double room w / toilet adapted for disabled
• 2 Double room. Shared facilities
• 8 Multiple rooms with 4 beds. Shared facilities
• Bus Network Express to Torres Novas - Coast Road to Alvados (30km)
Network Express to Fatima - take a taxi to Alvados (17 Km)
• Train Inter-Regional (all day) - Output: Leiria - Taxi to Central Bus Station (3 km)-Road to Coast Alvados (30 Km)
• Inter-Regional (all day) - Output: Fatima - bus or taxi to Fatima (20 km) - taxi to take Alvados (17 Km)
• Taxi - Alvados
• Car A1: exit Torres Novas - EN 243 direction Minde / Mira de Aire - Porto de Mos, after about 3 km - exit toward Alvados - follow signs to Youth Hostel
A1: exit Fatima - follow signs Batalha, Porto de Mos, Alvados - follow signs to Youth Hostel
A8: exit Pataias / Porto de Mos - output EN 242: A league of the Cross - Porto de Mos, Torres Novas / Mira de Aire (EN 243) - Alcaria - Alvados - follow signs to Youth Hostel
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Fatima? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Fatima in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.