Albufeira Vale de Carros - Apartaments
Sitio Vale Carro Apartado 6015 Olhos D`Àgua
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Vale de carros is an attractive low-rise complex typical Portuguese style, with apartments rustically decorated and being an excellent choice for families and sports enthusiasts due to the proximity to a range of sporting facilities.
The beach at Falésia is 2,5Km away. At 600mts distance is the center of Açoteias with its handful of bars and restaurants.
8.30 AM - 8 PM
Equipment and court rental
5 a side football, Games and Competitions:
Games are organized by the Entertainment Staff near the Tennis Court or by the Main Pool
Outside of the Complex:
Pine Cliffs Golf Course
Balaia Golf Course
Studios (T0) 2 Pax
On first floor (access by stairs), not ideal for wheelchairs.
• Living area with 2 sofa beds. Extra bed available on request .
• Small Kitchen area with fridge
• Bath or shower room
Apartment (T1) 4 Pax
As above but mainly on ground floor with separate twin bedroom
• Full bathroom
1. Get on A22 and exit to Boliqueime-Vilamoura
2. After 3 km (approximately) you will enter in EN125 (Boliqueime traffic lights)
3. On the traffic lights turn left (to Quarteira)
4. Exit to your right about 1.6 km later to Albufeira-Praias
5. Another 1.3 km and you will pass Kadoc Disco Club
6. Continue untill you reach the Ponte Barão (small Roman bridge)
7. Drive for around 2.4km more and you will get to a roundabout, you must turn left
8. 600m and another roundabout proceed forward to a third roundabout and turn left towards Açoteias.
9. Drive for 1.2km approximately and do the elbow turn on your left with the sign “Restaurante Lagosteira”
10. 200m more and the road does a 90º corner to the right, 200m more and turn to the right
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Do you have questions about Albufeira? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Albufeira in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.