Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
Maironio str. 3
The hotel is well located in a quiet centre of Druskininkai resort near the Treatment centre. The guests have a possibility to arrange conferences and seminars in our conference hall. Our guests may choose to indulge in the sauna and swimming pool; we can also arrange healing treatments.
There are no two the same rooms in the hotel so even most fastidious client may find the one he likes.
Hotel offer 19 well-appointed and cosy rooms:
4 –double / twin with 1 room;
11 - double / twin with 2 separate rooms;
2 – family rooms ( 2 bedrooms and sitting room);
2 – single rooms.
Rates include continental breakfast with hot meal and WAT.
Remarks : all the rooms are equipped with SAT TV, direct dial phone, WC, fridge and bath,
In the building also is the Cafe.
In front of the hotel is a car parking.
Discount up are offered:
* for tourist groups;
* for steady clients;
* for children up to 12 years old.
Guests can pay in the most convenient way for them:
• in cash: Litas, Euro;
• by a credit card (VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro);
• payment in advance (the sum indicated in the payment bill should be transferred to the hotel's bank account in time);
• On the 2nd of February 2002 the national currency of the Republic of Lithuania was paged to Euro. It was established the anchor currency of the Republic of Lithuania.
The private room types available are: single, double/twin and family rooms.
- single rooms come with a single bed
- twin rooms come with a two single beds
- family room come with two sleeping rooms (each room come with a two single beds) and rest room
From Vilnius airport take road A4. Distance aproximately 135 km about 1 hr. 50 min.
Ticket by bus cost about 35 LTL.
Airport pickup by hotel transport available - 50,00 LTL per person (minimum 4 persons).
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.