At Canape Connection Hostel TRAVELLERS feel at home, understood and inspired for new explorations. This is how we do it:
- We consider and welcome guests at the hostel, not clients.
- We designed and built extra wide beds with curtains, so our guests could have a quality rest.
- We share our own travel experience with guests and try to arrange the best 'value for money' while in Bulgaria.
- Just ask the receptionists what to do in Sofia and you'll have a plan for a week ahead :) And if they are not too tired they may take you out with them after work.
- Home made traditional and tasty breakfast different every morning, so that you have another reason to extend your stay here :)
- Guests prefer to walk with no shoes inside because they feel at home and enjoy the clean floor :)
Three friends own and run the Canape Connection - Nadia, Nadia and Ivo! The hostel itself has been designed with a sincere desire and great inspiration, so as to provide a real experience in Sofia for our guests.
The two Nadias and Ivo are travellers themselves and have a clear idea what a person on the road really wants - to explore new places and cultures, to taste local food, to relax and recharge your own batteries, to connect to locals and other travellers. With this in mind we created our dream hostel - the one we have always wished to stay at.
Canape Connection is a partner of The BEST hostels- the network for quality hostels in Europe. With the The BEST hostel Discount Card you get 10% off the 1st night stay in Canape Connection hostel.
Check in from 2pm
Check out before 11 am
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Sofia? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Sofia in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.