Ao Nang Baan Taveesri
Leela Vallay Ao Nang soi. 11, 262/9 Moo.2
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Info about the rooms
In our little guesthouse we have
- 2 budget rooms
- 4 standard rooms with balcony
- 2 large deluxe/suite rooms with balcony
All our rooms have aircondition, cable television, dvd player, safety box, refrigerator and hot shower.
- The suites have an en suite living room with sofas and balcony. In the suite you sleep in a comfy king size bed (Dunlopilo spring).
- The standard rooms are located at 1.st and 2.nd floor and have balconies with amazing Mountain Views. The bed is a comfy queen size bed (Dunlopilo spring).
- The budget rooms are located on the ground floor. 1 room is with 2 single beds, and 1 with a queen size bed. There is no balcony.
When you arrival to Ao Nang, and checked in to your room and maybe take some rest after your long journey, its time to explore Ao Nangs many attractions. You can enjoy a day on the beach, go on a trip to the locale islands around Ao Nang, take a diver license and dive in some of the best diving's areas in the world or rent a motorbike and drive around and see the amazing land around in Krabi province. There are so many things to do in and around Ao Nang,
*Standard rooms maximum two person pr room no extra bed
**Suite rooms extra bed possible for an extra charge (contact us for more info).
***No twin rooms available
We hope to see you in the future.
Jeab and Charlie
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
very nice people and very helpful and there is nice little restaurant next door the Thai food very good
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Ao Nang? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Ao Nang in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.