Tbilisi Hostel is your hang-out house in Tbilisi. This isn't just somewhere you rent a bed - this is your happy party home. The two-storey house has a balcony and a garden shaded with vines with views of the ancient fortress and mountains above the city.
Tbilisi Hostel is your hang-out house in Tbilisi. This isn't just somewhere you rent a bed - this is your happy party home. The two-storey house has a balcony and a garden shaded with vines with views of the ancient fortress and mountains above the city. Relax in the hammocks and bean-bags during the day or party in the garden at night. This is the fun hostel: the party place where the atmosphere can be loud and energetic with plenty of Georgian style drinking or chilled and easy-going. We are located on in an authentic traditional neighbourhood, two minutes walk from a farmer's market, bakeries and supermarkets and just ten minutes walk from the Old Town.
You won't be our guest, you will be our flatmate. Between us we have travelled to more than 20 countries - we are not doing this just to run a business, we want to hang out with fellow travellers. We have free wifi and a kitchen you can use whenever you like. Even though the emphasis is on a chilled out vibe we always make sure the showers, kitchen and bedrooms are very clean. It is a short and pleasant walk to the Old Town from the hostel but conveniently Avlabari Metro station is on route, just three minutes from the hostel on just past the market and shops. The metro will give you cheap, quick and easy access to the whole city. If you want to travel throughout Georgia we can help you plan your trip and can recommend hostels across the country.
Three dorm rooms and a private double room
- Free Internet
- Free computer
- Free WI-FI
- Free METRO CARDS
- Free tea and coffee all day long
- Equipped kitchen [ save more on food ]
- Washing machine [ 5GEL per load ]
- Garden with hammock [ have a rest in the shadow of bamboo ]
- Balcony with nice panoramic view to the city
- BBQ Facilities
- 2 mins walk to market and shops
- 3 mins walk to Avlabari Metro
- 8 mins of easy walk till Old Town [Downtown]
Makhati Turn 22, Avlabari
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 91% for this property is based on ratings provided by 133 guests.