Skip Navigation

The Sajjan Villa

Photos Facilities Map Streetview Reviews

Absolutely New, The Sajjan Villa is a centrally located modern guest house. It is located very close to most of the historic places i.e. City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Udaipur Ropeway and famous Pichola Lake. It is just 1 hour drive from the airport. Railway Station is just 15 minutes drive.

The Sajjan Villa Guest House in Udaipur not only provides Budget accommodation in Udaipur, it also provides service. Whether you are on holiday or are at work, we, at The Sajjan Villa Guest House, one of the best Budget guest house in Udaipur will cater to all your requirements and preferences.

There are 07 well furnished and spacious rooms that are designed to meet high quality standards. We maintain India's tradition of hospitality. But at the same time we have a progressive and futuristic attitude. Accommodation includes single rooms and double rooms , to suit the varied needs of our customers.

Reputed for our excellent service, The Sajjan Villa Guest House provides rooms that are good value for money. All our customers are special to us and the entire team at The Sajjan Villa Guest House.

more

Highlights

  • Air Conditioning
  • Reviews
  • Photos
  • Facilities
  • Map
  • Streetview
Awesome 88%

This is a Trusted Review. Why?

The stay was comfortable. All our service needs were taken care of.
The proprietor and staff were very helpful and co-operative and answered our unending questions without the slightest sign of exasperation.
The only thing that could have been better was the tariff. The net information showed a tariff and a booking amount of 10%. On actual settlement of the dues, we were told that the 10% booking fee was over and above the tariff mentioned. This should have been clearly spelt out at the time of booking.

Overall
4
Location
3
Cleanliness
4
Value
4
Facilities
4
Service
4

Travellerspoint Response

We are sorry to hear that the Sajjan Villa overcharged you upon arrival. You were correct in your initial assumption: the 10% deposit comes out of the total booking amount, so the amount remaining to be paid upon arrival is 90% of the total booking amount. We are getting in touch with The Sajjan Villa to make sure they understand this. We will also organize a refund for the excess amount you were charged.

Have you stayed here? Write a review

.
.
.

Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.

Hotel Amenities

  • Air Conditioning
  • Breakfast Not Included

Create a Travel Plan

Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!

Add to Travel Plan

Discussions

Do you have questions about Udaipur? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.

Talk travel in the forums

Travel Guide

Read up on what to see and do in Udaipur in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.

Travellers' guide to Udaipur