I Stayed here for one night after Cyclling to Paris from London. The people on reception were really nice and let me leave my bike in a fairly secure location inside the hotel (although i still locked it up). Great loaction, i thought, i walked to the Seine, by the Notre Damm Church and then on to central Paris. There were main places to eat and drink locally to the hotel, but i would recomment going for a walk around to see which ones are nicer 1st. The hotel was clean and has a lift which was good as i was on the 5th floor. Room was a nice size, quiet and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and had anice shower, and large towels, such a luxuary after camping 3 nights. I used the free WIFI, but this is only for those who have their own devices, the PC's in reception are pay as you go. Overall i thought it was very reasonable for €45 a night and would stay there again for sure.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Nice staff, safe and well located- very near to a metro stop. Oh and there's also a great boulanger (bakery) down the road! Very clean. Our only gripe would be that the bed sheet was too far too small for the bed and became easily untucked every night.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
15, rue de Malte
One of the most convenient hotels in Paris, one-star Mary’s Hotel is located in the 11th district, just around the corner from the Place de la République and the Canal Saint-Martin. Oberkampf metro station is only 200 metres away, providing direct access to main attractions including the Louvre and Eiffel Tower.
The following services are included at the hotel.
Telephone with outside line
Six-terminal internet access, wi-fi access
In the room facilities include a television, telephone, alarm clock, shower or bathtub and toilet, double glazing and breakfast is included.
Breakfast is served in the large room. If you like, your meal can also be served in your room. A microwave oven is available for your use.
All 40 of our rooms are cozy and quiet.
In order to reach the destination from Charles de Gaulle Airport, you need to follow these instructions.
1) Head west
2) Merge onto A1 via the ramp to Saint-Denis/Cergy/Pontoise/Paris-Centre
3) Take the exit toward Paris-Centre
4) Merge onto Avenue de la Porte de la Chapelle
5) Continue onto Rue de la Chapelle
6) Continue onto Rue Marx Dormoy
7) Continue straight onto Place de la Chapelle
8) Continue onto Rue Marx Dormoy
9) Turn left at Boulevard de la Chapelle
10) Continue straight onto Boulevard de la Villette
11) Turn right at Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin
12) Turn left at Boulevard de Magenta
13) Turn right at Place de la République
14) Turn right at Boulevard Voltaire
15) Take the 1st right onto Rue Amelot
16) Turn left at Rue Oberkampf
17) Take the 2nd left onto Rue de Malte and continue until you reach the destination which will be on your left hand side.
From Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport: Take the RER B to the gare du Nord, then take line 5 in the direction of Place d'Italie and alight at Oberkampf.
From Orly airport: take the RER B to gare du Nord, then take line 5 in the direction of Bobigny and alight at Oberkampf.
Once you exit Oberkampf Station, you need to head North West along Boulevard Voltaire and take the first left at Rue Oberkampf. After, you need to take the first right onto Rue de Malte and you must continue until you reach the destination.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 74% for this property is based on ratings provided by 31 guests.