Staying in the Monk's Bunk was a great little adventure. I met many people from different countries and the atmosphere was perfect to talk to them in a comfortable way. The staff was very friendly and helpful and we able to handle difficult situations. Very clean, but also cozy.
Do you like to meet other people and do you fancy partying? Travelling alone or within a group: The Monk’s Bunk is the place for you! Right in the center of town, easy transport links to the bus station / airport and lots of activities. Clean, secure and with friendly staff that will help you 24 hours.
Our hostel is about being sociable, having fun and learning about the city. For sure you will have a great time, if...
- You want a hostel that is action packed with a large range of tours in and around Tallinn until Beer o'clock
- You would be happy to get a free surprise shot on arrival at our Monky bar
- You enjoy being located in the very heart of Tallinn right across the street from Town Hall Square
- You like to meet crazy Estonian locals on our legendary PUB CRAWLS
- You feel like taking part in 1.5 Euro beers at our bar during our double happy hour
- You enjoy themed nights, such as our famous Wizard challenge, dress up parties, cocktail nights and karaoke...
- You like to enjoy our yummy home cooked dinners with other guests
If you like these notions mentioned above, then The Monk’s Bunk is the place for you!
AK47 Shooting, Prison Tour, Free Walking Tour, Lahemaa National Park Tour, Pub Crawls, Hostel Dinners, Karaoke, Booze Cruise, Double Happy Hours, Jäger train, Cocktail Nights and much more!
***Note: We here at The Monk’s Bunk work hard to keep our atmosphere and as such preserve the right to deny individuals older than 40 years of age. Large groups we recommend to contact us before making a booking.***
Large common room with awesome backpackers bar and pool table. Clean, sexy bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen which is open 24 hours. Free luggage storage. You are welcome to use all facilities until your plane, train, bus or ferry leaves...
*** Note: The Monk’s Bunk is a party hostel. If you prefer a more relaxed and chilled out environment we strongly recommend you to check out our sister hostels Tallinn Backpackers and the Old Town Alur Hostel. For cozy private rooms, check out Viru Backpackers and Knight House ***
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
I didn't stay at The Monk's Bunk because it was closed this season!!!!
But they did not tell me anything about it and I wasted so much time to find a alternative.
After all I stayed at a youth hostel called 'Tallin's backpackers' that is run by the same owner, and it was not bad.
Anyway i am soooooo angry.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Staying in the Monk's Bunk was a great little adventure. I met many people from different countries and the atmosphere was perfect to talk to them in a comfortable way. The staff was very friendly and helpful and we able to handle difficult situations. Very clean, but also cozy. I'll definately come again, when I visit Tallinn the next time!
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 88% for this property is based on ratings provided by 80 guests.