*** Free breakfast - Free internet use ***
Welcome to our oasis in the Candelaria, Bogotás historical center. The newly renovated quality Swiss Hostel Martinik is located within a walking distance of the main museums, squares, churches and other monuments. At economical prices, recently, under Swiss management, Swiss Hostal Martinik offers an ideal and secure place to relax. Here we want you to feel at home.
We also offer lots of price-included services:
- A large fully equipped community kitchen and a huge barbecue.
- World-famous Colombian coffee, as well as herbal tea the hole day.
- A self-service breakfast featuring toast, jam, coffee, milk, tea, and granola.
- Hot steamy showers 24 hours
- Fire protection systems, security cameras, secure entrances, and lockers.
- Hair dryers, towels, and iron are also available.
- Free unlimited local telephone calls, free internet computers equipped with headphones and webcams.
- Two WiFi access points, providing coverage throughout the entire hostel, with 4 MB high-speed connections.
- Plenty of information about Bogotá.
- A Nintendo Wii with hundreds of games as well Netflix Movie Portal access.
- A big assortment of board games, tourist maps and traveler guides.
- A reading room with book exchange and lots of magazines.
- A lounge with a second digital TV, an extensive collection of DVDs and doubly surround system.
- A gas fireplace to cut the edge of the cool nights and enhance the pleasure of exchanging stories.
- Next to us a Door Pizzeria with great products.
You can also purchase beers, drinks, snacks, toiletries, and implements for the BBQ from the front-desk at very low prices 24 hours a day. Additional we have Laundry Service, International Calls and lots more.
Our spacious common areas, and our staff, always ready to provide excellence in customer service, will add to the enjoyment of your experience in Bogotá. Beside with lots of benefits and commission based salaries we support a fair relation ideology to our workers. You are welcome in our family-style hostel.
Welcome to one of the best hostels in Bogotá, Swiss Hostal Martinik!
Check-in time is at 2:00 pm and check-out time is at 11:00 at the morning, but of course you are welcome to stay in our common areas and even take a nap in our hammocks, or leave your bags in our locked storage room, until the time of your flight or bus departure nears, before you bid us Adios!
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Good place to stay and have a nice time, very kind personnel and fun people!!
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
I stayed 3 weeks at this place. The owner and his employees are just amazing people. The place is not too much partying and not too quite, so a perfect mixture. I just can recommend it highly to people not just interested in 24h crazy partying and still having a rich place to stay
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Bogota? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Bogota in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.