Le Vendôme Hotel Amman welcomes you to the heart of the city of Amman. It is located in the capital's business district, Shmeisani. This elegant ideal quarter of Amman has long boasted a wealth of beautiful shops, elegant restaurants & hotels, and international banks and a short distance of 30 minutes from Queen Alia International Airport within walking distance of the largest shopping centre in Amman and other commercial districts.
All the hotel's rooms are equipped with all the facilities and amenities for business and leisure travelers. Le Vendôme also offers a variety of services to suit all tastes, from many dining options to a fully equipped health club with an indoor pool.
The hotel is well equipped for hosting business and social gatherings of every description and enjoys a prime location at the heart of the business and diplomatic area of Amman.
Your way from the Queen Alia International Airport Jordan to Le Vendome Hotel by car:
1. Head northwest
Go through 2 roundabouts 4.4 km
2. Turn right at Route 15 11.4 km
3. Continue onto Route 35 10.5 km
4. Turn right at Al Kodos 8.3 km
5. Continue onto Ali Ben Abi Taleb 450 m
6. Slight left to stay on Ali Ben Abi Taleb 23 m
7. Slight left to stay on Ali Ben Abi Taleb 120 m
8. Continue onto Omar Matar 2.0 km
9. Continue onto Abed Al Moneim Reyad 600 m
10. Slight right to stay on Abed Al Moneim Reyad 210 m
11. At King Talal Square, take the 4th exit onto Al Koroum 700 m
12. Slight right at Al Shareef Hussein 170 m
13. Continue onto Arar 600 m
14. Sharp left to stay on Arar 1.4 km
15. Turn right at Queen Nour 550 m
16. Turn left at Sulayman Al Nabulsi 27 m
17. Continue onto Prince Shaker Ben Zayd 81 m
18. Turn right at Isam Al Ajlouni
Destination will be on the right
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 Day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Amman? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Amman in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.