Bucharest Apartments Accommodation offers you modern studio and 2-room apartments in various central locations in Bucharest.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, free internet access, TV, cable TV, DVDs with various movies, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron, hair dryer and kitchen facilities.
Places to visit near apartments: Government building, People's House (second largest building in the world), old town, parks, museums, theaters, cinemas, shops, clubs, casino, restaurants.
We offer you free transport from airport and train station.
Your way from the airport to our apartments:
By bus - 783 from airport to Piata Romana (Romana Square)
By car - we provide free transport from airport to location
By taxi - the taxi price is 3.5 RON /km approximately 80 euro cents / km
Your way from Pista Aeroport Henri Coanda to Regim Hotelier by car:
1. Head west toward Strada Aurel Vlaicu 600 m
2. Take the 1st right onto Strada Aurel Vlaicu 400 m
3. Take the 1st left onto Strada Ferme "C" 550 m
4. Turn left at Soseaua Bucuresti-Ploiesti 2.8 km
5. Continue straight to stay on Soseaua Bucuresti-Ploiesti 3.8 km
6. Slight right at Soseaua Bucuresti Ploiesti 1.2 km
7. Slight right 350 m
8. Take the 1st right 290 m
9. Take the 1st left toward Bulevardul Ion Ionescu de la Brad 1.2 km
10. Turn left at Bulevardul Ion Ionescu de la Brad 400 m
11. Continue onto Bulevardul Aerogarii 1.4 km
12. Continue onto Bulevardul Nicolae Caramfil 800 m
13. Sharp left to stay on Bulevardul Nicolae Caramfil 60 m
14. Sharp right to stay on Bulevardul Nicolae Caramfil 750 m
15. Continue onto Bulevardul Aviatorilor 1.1 km
16. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Calea Dorobantilor 2.7 km
17. Continue onto Strada George Enescu 210 m
18. Turn left at Bulevardul General Gheorghe Magheru 190 m
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Bucharest? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Bucharest in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.