A typical and beautiful Grenadine house made in to 8 small apartments and studios, a newly built house respecting the traditional architecture of the area. Built just behind the Campo del Principe set in the El Realejo situated right in the historical centre of Granada. All within a five minute walk from The Alhambra Palace, Cathedral and Plaza Nueva.
We offer the possibility of an interesting cultural visit to one of Andalusia’s most beautiful and popular cities without forgetting the opportunity to mention we are at the foot of Sierra Nevada, Spain’s most southern skiing resort and only half an hour away from the Mediterranean’s Costa Tropical.
Apartments and studios totally equipped with fully fitted kitchen and bathroom
Full set of bed linen, quilts and towels
Information on nearby parking available & whenever requested parking reserved at current charge rate.
Characteristics: One room apartment with sofa-bed, American kitchen totally equipped with all modcoms and white goods/electrical appliances, television TDT, DVD, 1bathroom with shower and free Wi-Fi. Approx. 18-22 m2.
1 Bedroom Apartment 2-3 px
Characteristics: 1 bedroom apartment with double bed, 1 lounge/dining room with American kitchen totally equipped with all modcoms and white goods/electrical appliances, television TDT, DVD, 1bathroom with shower. In the lounge, there is a sofa bed for an extra person or children. Free WiFi. Approx 25m2.
2 Bedroom Apartment 3-4 px
Characteristics: 2 bedroom apartment with 1,20cts beds, 1 lounge/dining room with American kitchen totally equipped with all modcoms and white goods/electrical appliances, television TDT, DVD, 1bathroom with shower. In the lounge, there is a sofa bed for an extra person or children. Free WiFi. Approx 32m2
There is a bus to the town centre which stops at the Gran Via either walk (5mins) or take one of the connecting buses 23,32 or 34. The 1st stop on Calle Molinos and cross over into Campo Principe which is a square. We are behind the pizzeria Lago di Como.
By car follow the Ronda Sur in the direction of Alhambra, pass through the tunnel and at roundabout the next exit after Alhambra follow the road down till signed posted for Calle Molinos which is on your right hand side and just follow the road up and around until signed for Campo Principe.
In order to reach the destination by car, from Granada Airport, you need to follow these instructions.
1) Head west (170 m)
2) Slight left toward A-92 and go through 1 roundabout (3.2 km)
3) Merge onto A-92 via the ramp to Sta Fe/Granada (700 m)
4) Take exit 230 toward Sta Fe/Granada/Sierra Nevada (850 m)
5) Continue straight onto A-92G/Autovía A-92G (9.1 km)
6) Slight right onto the ramp to E-902/A-44/Jaén/Cambio de Sentido/Motril/Sierra Nevada (200 m)
7) At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the E-902/A-44 ramp to Alhambra/Motril/Sierra Nevada (250 m)
8) Merge onto E-902/A-44 (6.5 km)
9) Take exit 132 toward Ronda Sur/Sierra Nevada/Alhambra (800 m)
10) Merge onto A-395 (4.0 km)
11) At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Av de Sta María de la Alhambra heading to Alhambra (150 m)
12) Slight left to stay on Av de Sta María de la Alhambra (1.9 km)
13) At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Camino Viejo del Cementerio (600 m)
14) Slight left at Paseo del Generalife (400 m)
15) Turn left toward Calle de Antequeruela Baja (51 m)
16) Turn left at Calle de Antequeruela Baja (200 m)
17) Sharp right at Carril de San Cecilio (210 m)
18) Turn right at Calle Plegadero Bajo and continue until you reach the destination
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Granada? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Granada in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.