Entirely renovated in July 2010, enjoy the comfort of a 2-star hotel in the centre of Lyon with all the necessary amenities for work and leisure.
Between the Rhône and the Saône, right in the heart of the historic district of Croix Rousse, the Kyriad hotel, in 50 m of the subway, is an ideal point of departure for the businessmen as for the clientele leisure. Near business centres (Eurexpo, center of the congresses, international City) and in 5mn of the city hall and Old Lyon, the hotel welcomes you in a modern frame and a shaded terrace.
Free WIFI, tv flat screen ((Canal + and Canal Sat), air conditioning, reception 24 hours a day, 2 underground private parking lots with direct access to the reception, are the inescapable assets of this establishment endowed with 55 rooms.
Breakfast is served from 6:30 to 9:30 AM on weekdays and 7 to 10:30 AM on weekends. The hotel is open 24/7.
The 55 rooms are soundproof, with flat-screen TV (Canal + and Canal Sat), beds with comforters, air conditioning, private bathrooms and coffee and tea.
From Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport:
Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport 69125 Colombier-Saugnieu
1. Head northeast 1.1 km
2. Slight right toward D29 (signs for A43/Grenoble/Chambéry/Lyon) 350 m
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto D29 heading to Meyzieu/Genas 3.4 km
4. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto D147
Go through 1 roundabout 3.0 km
5. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto D302 heading to A43 2.5 km
6. Take the exit onto N346 toward A46/A42/Vaulx-en-Velin/Lyon/Meyzieu
Speed camera in 3.6 km 7.7 km
7. Take the exit onto A42/A46 toward Lyon 4.2 km
8. Take the exit toward Paris/Roanne/Lyon-Centre/Périphérique-Nord 450 m
9. Merge onto D383 600 m
10. Continue onto Boulevard Périphérique (signs for Périphérique/Paris/Roanne) 1.0 km
11. Take exit 4-5-Porte de la Pape-Porte de Saint-Clair 150 m
12. Slight left toward N83 (signs for Lyon-Centre) 600 m
13. Slight left toward N83 400 m
14. Continue straight onto N83 200 m
15. Turn left at Grande Rue de Saint-Clair/N83
Continue to follow N83 2.1 km
16. Turn right at D1/Montée de la Boucle 1.0 km
17. Turn left at Boulevard des Canuts/D1
Continue to follow Boulevard des Canuts 600 m
18. Take the 1st right onto Rue Hénon 120 m
19. Sharp right to stay on Rue Hénon
Destination will be on the right 9 m
48 Rue Hénon 69004 Lyon
“Please note that after booking you will receive an e-mail from the property. You’ll need to send your card security code of the card you used when booking (this is the last 3 digits number on the back of your card) in order to fully secure your booking. Failure to do so may result in losing your reservation”.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Hotel Kyriad was clean and welcoming. It's location in Le Croix-Rousse is also good, with metro links to the centre of Lyon. You can also walk to the centre in around 30 minutes. Although the hotel itself lacked character, the cleanliness and the comfort, joined with the location make it a good stay, and I would certainly consider staying there again.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Lyon? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Lyon in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.