Luxury Town House situated in the region of Lancashire in Manchester. This apartment sleeps up to 16 people and is fully furnished.
An ideal location for groups of guests. Close to all amenities and great transport links. Guets are only 5-10 minutes from the city centre.
Fully furnished with integrated kitchen containing fridge freezer dishwasher, washing machine.
· SKY satellite & BT sockets
· 42 inch plasma TV + stereo system in the main room.
· Wireless broadband connection
· Optional travel cot - £2 per day (min. charge - £10)
· 6 bedrooms: 5 double beds and twin beds in ensuite.
· 2 guest per room.
· You can park at the back of the building for FREE!
Manchester Victoria Railway Station.
1. Head southeast on Victoria Station Approach toward Long Millgate 0.1 mi
2. Turn left at A6042/Corporation St 0.2 mi
3. Turn left at A665/Cheetham Hill Rd, continue to follow A665 0.7 mi
4. Turn left at Elizabeth St 0.2 mi
5. Turn left at A6010/Elizabeth St
Destination will be on the left 492 ft
All cancellations of a confirmed booking, for whatever reason, must be confirmed in writing as soon as possible
A card required to secure your reservation at My-Places
Outside 15 days 17.5% of total bookings will be charged to cover administration & handling charges
Cancellation between 14 and 4 days notice = a charge of 75% of total booking
Cancellation between 3 and 0 days notice = a charge of 100% of total booking
A reservation made 2 days prior to arrival will be considered final non-refundable
We cannot be responsible for bad weather, illness, change to travel plans or travel delays
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Manchester? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Manchester in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.