Pokhara has a pleasant climate and can be visited any time of the year. Even during summer, the temperature does not rise above 30-32 degree Celsius. And as the rains begin, the temperature goes down considerably, cooling the Valley.
All rooms are mountain facing. Rooms are spacious with all double room + twin room. Every room has attached bath room and provides hot and cold water.
Sight seeing service
Guide service for sight seeing
Domestic and international air ticket
Bus ticket to different city
From Pokhara Baglung Bus Park?:
1. Head south on Pokhara Baglung Rajmarg (2.3 km)
2. Turn right at Mansawar Rd (1.3 km)
3. Turn left at Shiva Margh Gaurighat and continue until you reach the destination.
From Pokhara Airport:
1. Head west towards Siddhartha Rajmarg
2. Head northeast on Siddhartha Rajmarg (1.4 km)
3. Turn left at Srijana Chowk Rd (1.1 km)
4. Continue onto Mansawar Rd (1.3 km)
5. Turn left at Shiva Margh Gaurighat and continue until you reach the destination.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Pokhara? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Pokhara in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.