Welcome in the wonderful medieval town of Sibiu, former cultural capital of Europe 2007 in the heart of Romania! Sibiu Travelers Hostel/Villa Teilor is situated in a quiet area of Sibiu only 6 minutes walk from the train and bus station and just another 9 minute walk to the ancient centre.
Our pledge: to provide accommodation the in most comfortable, friendly way and making guests feel welcome & at home, giving you a nice (included) breakfast and providing you a lot of free services for a real low price.
Sibiu Travelers Hostel/Villa Teilor received a 2 star qualification from the Romanian Department of Tourism.
* Breakfast in morning and coffee, tea & cooled mineral water day & night
* Nice spacious garden with a terrace, tables & chairs and a covered patio
* Garden Chess Play & complete barbecue set
* Easy & free parking, also safe parking on the property possible
* Internet on two high connection speed PC's & free WiFi
* Upload facility for your digital photos in high resolution
* Bath towels (free at minimum stay of 2 nights) and clean sheets
* Washing service (free at minimum stay of 2 nights) on a machine with a 1400 rpm drying capacity
* Extremely cheap international PC-to-fixed phone calls by our Skype phone facility
* Private lockers to store your valuable things safely, big enough to put in your laptop
* Free baggage storage
In case you would think this is all, we have more...
* High quality solid made beds, anti-allergic comfortable mattresses & good quality pillows
* Clean modern comfortable bathrooms & toilets
* An enthusiast (Romanian-English-French-German-Dutch speaking) staff
* Friendly informative atmosphere with much (photographic) attention for Romania & Transylvania
* Flyers and lot of tourist information about Sibiu & around, including bus & train schedules
* Bookings for all other hostels in Romania, booking tickets to various cultural/tourist events
* Rich choice of cooled drinks available on payment
* All cooking facilities to prepare your own meal, including pots, pans, dishes & cutlery
* Big model refrigerator to store your own food & drinks
The hostel contains:
* 3 shared sleeping rooms (dorms) containing excellent quality bunk beds and mattresses.
* Room capacities: 10, 8 and 10 beds. Total 28 beds, occasionally easily extensible to 34 places
* Each room can be booked as a private room.
* GROUP BOOKINGS can take place for groups up to 50 people.
* Additional group members (over 34) will be accommodated in a property nearby.
* The hostel is situated on the ground floor, except for the third dorm on the first floor
TRAIN or AUTO BUS* (Transmixt autogara):
After getting out your train keep the station building left and walk until you have almost reached the end of the building, then cross the train rails (or continue your walk and use the tunnel under the rails further on) and you will find an iron stair with approx 7 steps. After descending go left and follow the route on the property's map above.
* In case you arrive at a bus station somewhere else in town, please follow the instructions for arrivals by car
Follow the road signs to the center. With the huge building of the Ramada Hotel in front of you at the left and Dumbrava Mall at your right hand, go to the right on the central Boulevard Cormeliu Coposu and after approx 800 meter cross the traffic circle (see green area at the bottom on the map above) with Strada H. Oberth at your right and Strada Constitutei left. Pass the viaduct and DIRECTLY after descending (so BEFORE the the first real crossing) take the sharp 180 degrees bend and follow this road parallel to the train rails (Strada Garii). After a short time you will arrive at a bend in the follow the bend and continue your direction parallel to the train rails by going left (Strada Moara de Scoarta) and take the second street at your right: Strada Teilor. The hostel is on number 4 approximately fifty meters at your right!
Another option: follow the road signs Gara and drive to the traffic circle and continue your way as described above.
Guests can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival in case you made a booking involving a total amount of 3 nights or less. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Other bookings can be cancelled without charge within three or one day(s) after the booking was made, depending from the moment of booking. For more information see the General Conditions of the hostel.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 Day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
The location is very good: if you are coming by bus/train it's about 5 minutes to arrive to the hostel. The center is not so far either.
We received breakfast (there was no defined time to have it, so you can sleep!), but maybe it was only because of the festival (ArtMania). You can eat as much you want
The beds are really good, generally the rooms are confortables. Bathrooms, kitchen are OK.
The owner is really nice with everyone!
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Sibiu? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Sibiu in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.