Who are we? citystay Hostel is Berlin's most central hostel!
We’re located in downtown Berlin. From here you can walk to all of the city’s major sightseeing spots. No public transport is needed. And our neighbourhood, Berlin Mitte, is well known for its diverse culture and nightlife!
Our modern hostel is set in a heritage buidling dating back to 1894.
The spacious rooms feature large windows, oak parquet and high ceilings. We have rooms for up to eight people, some with shared bathrooms and some ensuite. The entire hostel is 100% non-smoking and rooms are cleaned daily.
Citystay Hostel Berlin's onsite bar is open 23hrs a day and features €2.40 draught beer (€1.80 at Happy Hour). We’ve also got 11 different types of German beer, from each cardinal direction.
Linen is not included in the rates and but is mandatory and costs an additional €2.50; it is free if you have an ISIC card.
We serve homemade cakes and real good organic coffee or tea from only €1.20. Our huge breakfast buffet features loads of organic stuff for only €4.80.
You can relax in our sunny street cafe or our beautiful courtyard with trees and deckchairs. In winter we show movies or have live music for entertainment.
No matter if you arrive to our city via the airports or train station, there’s a direct public transport link to our hostel.
Citystay is the perfect place for all backpackers, solo travellers and families.
We look forward to meet you!
Your CityStay team
1. For the check-in you need your valid ID or passport.
2. The full payment is due the arrival and in cash only. We take €2.50 for the linen. Also a refundable deposit of €2.00 for the key card. Towels and hairdryers you can hire at the reception for refundable deposits.
3.There is no charge on your creditcard before arrival, unless possible booking fees or deposits through online reservations.
4. Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is untill 11am. For earlier arrival or later departures we have a free luggage room.
5. You can cancel this reservation free of charge up to 24 hours prior arrival.
6. For every change or cancellation please contact us directly via e-mail. Thank you very much!
citystay Hostel Berlin wishes you a safe journey to Berlin!
See you soon!
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Berlin? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Berlin in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.