In the heart of the Marrakech, just 30 seconds from the world famous Jamaa El Fna you can find the peace and tranquility of Riad & Spa Mabrouk.
Breakfasts are served till 11 am in the morning and the meals can be taken at any hour of the day
Supplementary bed: free for babies under 5 years
* Moroccan tea offered upon your arrival
* Supplement 3rd person in the room: 30 Euros per night
* Free access to the fitness area
* Restaurant on site
* Airport/Ryad transfer: 20€ "One Way"
* Internet WiFi available Free
To make your stay even more pleasant and, various facilities are available on site:
* A currency exchange point
* A gift shop
* A tobacco shop
* A photo Lab
* A public phone
* Parking 24/24 hours on request
The Riad Mabrouk SPA contains:
* Traditional Hammam
* Essential oils massages
* Gym (free access)
* Beauty Centre
Our Riad includes 6 suites and 10 rooms recently designed and elegantly equipped to symbolize the Moroccan hospitality and compassion.
Each suite is equipped with:
* Heat pumping and reversible Air-Conditioning
* Independent bathroom
* Flat TV screen with satellites
* Safe-deposit box
* Mini bar
* Room service
* 30 seconds (on foot) from Jamaa el Fna square
* 30 seconds (on foot) from taxi station
* 3 min (on foot) from the Koutoubia mosque
* 10 min from the modern city centre
* 10 min away from train station
* 15 min away from Marrakesh Menara Airport
Cancellation between 30 days and 21 days before arrival: 30% of the entire stay is due
Cancellation between 20 days and 11 days before: 50% of the entire stay is due
Cancellation between 10 days and day of arrival: 100% of the entire stay is due.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 30 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Marrakech? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Marrakech in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.