The Swan Garden Hotel is centrally located within the Seri Alam business hub where you have easy access to banks, supermarkets, restaurants and entertainment outlets in the vicinity.
Each room is equipped with all the comforts of home and security in mind. The hotel building is monitored round the clock with regular security checks, so you won’t be bothered by unwanted solicitations at any time of the day.
Each room has been carefully appointed so that you’ll feel at home the moment you step in.
1. Head west toward Half-moon 120 m
2. Sharp left at Half-moon 180 m
3. Continue onto Western Ave 500 m
4. Turn right at Piccadilly 950 m
5. At Piccadilly Circus, take the 2nd exit 350 m
6. Turn right at Jalan Kayu 9 m
7. Take the ramp onto Tampines Expy 1.4 km
8. Continue onto Seletar Expy/SLE (signs for Woodlands/BKE) 650 m
9. Take the exit onto Seletar Expy 10.9 km
10. Take the exit onto BKE
Partial toll road
Entering Malaysia 4.9 km
11. BKE turns slightly left and becomes Unknown road 550 m
12. Continue straight onto Persiaran Tun Sri Lanang 700 m
13. Turn right at Jalan Ayer Molek 36 m
14. Take the 1st right onto Jalan Ibrahim 700 m
15. Slight left at Jalan Wong Ah Fook 1.0 km
16. Continue onto Lebuhraya Tebrau 2.9 km
17. Turn left at Jalan Beringin 1.1 km
18. Turn right at Jalan Kebun Teh 160 m
19. Take the 1st left onto Jalan Kurniawan 450 m
20. Continue onto Jalan Murni 8 400 m
21. Continue onto Jalan Suria 7 170 m
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Johor Bahru? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Johor Bahru in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.