The Paulaner Guesthouse in Phuket is your perfect home away from home! Restaurant with Great Food and Guesthouse with nice rooms.
Our 16 Rooms cater to your every need & comfort.
They're affordable! Our Restaurant offers you a great choice of reasonably priced Western and Thai meals washed down with ...Real German Beer!
Superior Guesthouse Rooms include the following:
DVD - Player
King Size Bed
Private Bathroom with Hot and Cold water
Refrigerator with mini bar
Paulaner Guesthouse located in quiet area only 150 meters to beach with 8 standard rooms 8 superior rooms. All rooms come with air conditioning, TV, bathroom. We offer European and Thai food in our restaurant and bar. In our restaurant we offer free internet surfing at our computer corner.
From Phuket International Airport
1. Head north on Thep Krasattri toward Route 4031 (240 m)
2. Take the 1st left onto Route 4031 (3.1 km)
3. Turn right at Thep Krasattri/Route 402 (9.8 km)
4. Turn right at Don Jom Tao Rd/Route 4030 (1.9 km)
5. Turn right to stay on Don Jom Tao Rd/Route 4030 (160 m)
6. Take the 2nd right to stay on Don Jom Tao Rd/Route 4030, continue to follow Route 4030 (3.8 km)
7. Turn right at Route 4025 (6.2 km)
8. Continue onto Route 4233 (600 m)
9. Turn left to stay on Route 4233 (1.9 km)
10. Turn left to stay on Route 4233 (1.7 km)
11. Turn left to stay on Route 4233 (4.8 km)
12. Turn left at Thanon Phrabarami/Route 4029 (400 m)
13. Turn right at Thanon Ratuthit Songroipi (2.2 km)
14. Turn right at Soi Kepsup and continue until you reach the destination (160 m)
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Patong Beach? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Patong Beach in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.