Koh Pha-Ngan is one of Thailand's most beautiful islands. Its crystal waters teem with colorful fish, the soft golden sand stretches for miles and the gently swaying palm trees add a tropical touch. Enjoy all this natural beauty while luxuriating in the comfort and peace of the Long Bay Resort. Minimum stay during Fulll Moon Party periods of four nights.
If you are looking for a relaxing time, don't look any further Come and melt yourself at this homely atmosphere and private beach at Long Bay Resort. Enjoy the calming feeling of the ocean breeze, nature and art and delicious cuisine.
Long Bay Resort is a perfect place for nature lovers, couples, families who like to enjoy the tranquility of unspoiled beach and the beauty of coral reef and sun set. The island of Koh Pha-Ngan offers a superb nature and any amusement for a happy holiday. Long Bay Resort is locate on the Northwest of the island, very well connected to the main town Tong Sala and the main beach Haad Yao. The beach is quiet and unspoiled and there is a beautiful coral reef in front of the resort. Swimming is possible all year round.
ACCOMMODATION: Total 31 rooms:
Individual controlled air condition
- Individual toilet, bathroom with Hot & Cold shower
- Built-in closet
- Private balcony
- Satellite color TV (except Garden Hut)
- Fridge and Mini bar (except Garden Hut)
- Complimentary coffee and tea (for Beach-Pool, Beachfront Cottages & Beachfront VIP)
- Complimentary drinking water 2 bottles per day (except Garden Hut)
- Umbrella & Slippers
- Hair dryer (For Beachfront VIP, Beachfront and Beach-pool cottages)
Approximately 780 kilometers south of Bangkok. Now directly to Koh Phangan can be accessible from Bangkok, U-Tapao (Pattaya), Krabi, Phuket and Singapore by Bangkok Airways to Samui Airport or by ferry services from Suratthani.
Samui – Long Bay Resort
• Depart from Bangkok Airport Bangkok Airways at 8:40 am
• Arrive at Samui Airport at 10:00 and take a bus to Na-Thorn Pier (Koh Samui).
• Take an Express Boat at Na-Thorn Pier (Koh Samui) at 11:00 am
• Arrive at Thong Sala Pier (Koh Phangan) about 12:00-12:15 pm
• Take Long Bay Resort Taxi at 12:30 pm
• Arrive at Long Bay Resort about 12:45 pm
Minimum stay during Full Moon Party 4 nights
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Great location, fantastic beach, friendly and helpfull staff, awesome food. Best value for money I found in Thailand.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Koh Phangan? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Koh Phangan in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.