Fethiye Pinara Pansiyon
1.karagözler fevzi çakmak caddesi no:55 pinara pansiyon fethiye/mugla
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
HIGH QUALITY , SENSIBLE PRICE...Fethiye is steeped in historical and touristic attractions such as: old king tombs and castles as well as occupying a breathtaking location close to the mountains and beautiful beaches. You can spend your time here relaxing and socialising at the numerous bars, discos, restaurants, and concerts.
We are the closest Guest House to the main Port and Cith Centre (few minutes walk). Located 50 meters to sea, so some rooms have direct sea view.
Pinara Pension / Guest House in Fethiye, comprises of 12 rooms and can accommodate 30 people.
Rooms: All rooms have private bathroom / shower, Hot water, Breakfast is included in all rates, and all rooms have Air Conditioning, TV and free WiFi.
Our rooms all newly renovated, nice, clean and quiet.
Driving directions from Dalaman Airport to Fethiye, Fevzi Çakmak Cd, Karagözler, Turkey
60.5 km – about 1 hour 32 mins
1. Head north toward D555 - 2.1 km
2. Slight right at D555 - 9.4 km
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto D400/Mugla Fethiye Yolu. Continue to follow D400
Go through 2 roundabouts - 27.8 km
4. Turn left toward D400 - 0.3 km
5. Slight left at D400 - 5.1 km
6. Turn left at Atatürk Blv/D400 - 3.3 km
7. Turn right to stay on Atatürk Blv/D400 - 43 m
8. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto D400. Go through 1 roundabout - 3.8 km
9. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Adnan Menderes Blv. Go through 2 roundabouts - 4.5 km
10. Turn right at Muammer Aksoy Blv. Go through 1 roundabout - 1.0 km
11. Turn left at Cahit Gündüz Cd - 1.1 km
12. Continue on Gaffar Okkan Cd - 0.3 km
13. Turn right at Atatürk Cd - 0.8 km
14. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Fevzi Çakmak Cd 1.0 km
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
This was a one night stop, between our cruise and the journey home. What a find! My friend Jackie (who notices these things) said that our room had the cleanest toilet in Turkey (!) The room was comfortable, as was the bed, and the people working at Pinara were amazingly helpful and pleasant. Located near the harbour, you are minutes away from Fethiye town. The No. 2 bus stops right outside and will get you to the Bus Station in half an hour if you need to get anywhere. Our only regret was that we were only there for one night. Still, there's always next year.....
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Fethiye? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Fethiye in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.