Sabai Sabai At Sukhumvit Hotel is located at Sukhumvit road Soi 71, a five-minutes mini van ride to the BTS station Phra Khanong on Sukhumvit road. It is just at 20 minutes drive to the Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
This small boutique hotel is decorated in a modern Thai theme, with jewel tones, crystal chandeliers, warm comfortable velvet couches, and a large plasma TV. Guests will want to stay at Sabai-Sabai simply to sit in the reception area. With dedicated staff committed to meeting guests’ needs 24 hours of the day, those who stay at Sabai-Sabai will receive highly personalized treatment.
The reception area, like the rest of the hotel, is small and quaint exuding a sense of privacy and comfort that make staying at Sabai-Sabai a pleasant respite from the big city of Bangkok.
In addition to assisting guests with their needs while at the hotel, the reception at Sabai-Sabai also offers transportation to the BTS Phra Khanong station and the Airport Rail Link Ramkhamheang Station free of charge via shuttle bus.
1. Rates are quoted in Thai Baht(THB).
2. Rates quoted are inclusive of tax and service charge.
3. Cancellation policy: In case of cancellation less than 24 hours prior to arrival or in case of no-show, one night-stay per room will be charged on your credit card.
4. Check in time is from 14:00 hours & Check out until 12:00 noon.
5. Extra bed charge at THB 700 per room per night and per person.
6. Extra breakfast for adult at THB 300.
7. Rate is subject to change without notice.
8. Visa and Master Card are accepted credit cards at the hotel.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Bangkok? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Bangkok in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.