Situated close to the centre of Birmingham, the Campanile Hotel Birmingham is minutes from the Bullring Shopping centre, Selfridges and the world-famous jewellry quarter.
Ideally located for shopping trips or enjoying the varied and lively nightlife of Birmingham, the Campanile Hotel is also close to both Aston Villa FC and Birmingham City FC.
A short drive away you will find Shakespeare’s Stratford, and Iron Bridge - the birthplace of the industrial revolution, whilst in the city centre there is the Sealife Centre and Cadbury World.
The Campanile Hotel Birmingham is located 1km from the city centre and New Street train station, and 9 km from Birmingham Airport.
Our Hotel is a modern, canal-side hotel which provides ideal accommodation for business travelers and tourists. The city centre is within walking distance and we are easily accessible from the motorway, M6 junction 6, yet quiet enough for a relaxing weekend.
The Campanile Hotel Birmingham is the perfect choice for business and leisure traveler’s alike visiting the Birmingham area.
With 111 comfortable and well-equipped rooms, Campanile Hotel-Restaurant Birmingham - Central East has everything to help you relax, move freely and work efficiently if here on business. Courtesy tray with kettle, tea, coffee and biscuits refilled daily in your room.
For your comfort, each room has a television, a desk, a telephone with a direct line and a modem line for your computer.
From M6, take Junction 6, follow the A38M towards the city centre. Take the 2nd exit signposted ring road, at the roundabout keep to the left, take the next left into Richard Street, follow the road over the bridge to the hotel.
From Birmingham Snow Hill Railway Station:
1. Head southeast on Livery St toward Colmore Row 20 m
2. Turn left at Colmore Row 92 m
3. Turn right at Colmore Circus Queensway 41 m
4. Turn left at Bull St 84 m
5. Turn left at Colmore Circus Queensway 46 m
6. Turn right at Steelhouse Ln 290 m
7. Turn left to stay on Steelhouse Ln 43 m
8. Steelhouse Ln turns left and becomes James Watt Queensway 92 m
9. At Lancaster Circus Queensway, take the 1st exit and stay on James Watt Queensway 150 m
10. Turn left at Aston St/B4133
Continue to follow Aston St 170 m
11. Turn left toward Woodcock St/B4133 170 m
12. Turn right toward Woodcock St/B4133 36 m
13. Turn left at Woodcock St/B4133 Continue to follow B4133 300 m
14. Turn left at Dartmouth Circus/A4540 270 m
15. Slight right at Chester St 350m
The destination will be on the right.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 Day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Birmingham? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Birmingham in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.