Lagos Fatima's Guest House
R. Hermano Nascimento Batista 286 Lagos
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Private villa belonging to a nice middle age couple that transformed the lower floor in to a friendly 2 bedroom flat with lounge, kitchenette and bathroom.
It will be a low cost accommodation, where people can come to relax and enjoy the pretty town. It is not a party place.
One bedroom, with one king size bed, lounge, with sofa bed, kitchen and shared bathroom, all large and private areas, with access to all, TV, equipped kitchen, were its possible to cook, linen, towels also wireless internet available.
Extra bedroom with king size bed and shared bathroom, available.
Guests are welcome to use the washing machine.
Guests who stay longer than 4 nights can enjoy the pool for free!
Aeródromo Municipal de Portimão:
1. Head northeast on Estr. de Montes de Alvor toward Sítio da Colina Mourisca 1.5 km
2. Continue onto Estr. EM531-1
Go through 1 roundabout 550 m
3. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto the Estr. Nacional 125/N125 ramp 350 m
4. Merge onto Estr. Nacional 125/N125
Continue to follow N125
Go through 2 roundabouts 13.4 km
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Estr. EN125/N125 400 m
6. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto R. Dom Vasco da Gama 450 m
7. Turn right at Av. da República
Go through 1 roundabout 500 m
8. Slight right at R. Cerro das Mós 37 m
9. Slight right at R. Dr. José Joaquim Figueiredo Luís 350 m
10. Take the 3rd right onto R. Hermano do Nascimento Baptista 76 m
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Lagos? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Lagos in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.