Hostel Life - Best Russia's hostel 2010 as per Russian National Hostel's Assosialtion and St. Petersburg Committee of Tourism official annual award.
HOSTEL LIFE is designed for up-to-date people who care both about saving their money and living at the main street of the city.
Having checked in our hostel in Saint Petersburg you will find yourself in the heart of the city and next to all famous palaces, parks, theatres, museums, art galleries, monuments, rivers, canals and drawbridges.
All the nearby entertaining and transport infrastructure such as hundreds of fashionable boutiques and shops, bars with partying youth, restaurants, cinemas, concert halls, subway and railway stations will make your stay in Hostel life an unforgettable experience.
HOSTEL LIFE is a cheap backpackers hostel of a new era. While designing and constructing it we used all modern hotel business technologies and materials of high quality. Thats why we guarantee our guests high standards of safety and security with high level of comfort.
There are no any other apartments in the building. We have got a lift and the entrance has been recently renovated. The total area of the hotel is 500m2
The hotel is equipped with a modern fire alarm system and three evacuation exits. Our security video systems control the entrance and the premises 24 hours a day. We have a contract with the security company Protection that guarantees the safety of our guests.
The following Terms and Conditions have been worked our to make your staying with us more comfortable, please read carefully.
1. Check-in time is at 1.00 p.m., check-out is at 12.00 a.m.
Cleaning time is from 12.00a.m. to 2.00 p.m. We ask that you respect these times.
We will not check you in if in out option, you are drunk or look untidy.
2. Hostel Life reserved the right to cancel or alter the booking arrangements in the case of no-show after 6.00 p.m.
3. If the guest has been absent more than 24 hours, Hostel Life reserves the right to enter his/her/room, to list his/her belongings and call the police.
4. All Citizens, who do not have Russian citizenship must make the registration of staying in Russia. According to the federal Law of 18 July 2006 № 109-FZ 'On Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation'
The cost of this service is 300 rubles per person.
5. VISITORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR BELONINGS. The Proprietors are not to be held responsible for the loss of any valuables or property left in or around the rooms and halls at any time. All guests, their family, friends or visitors must entire that they take all responsible steps to ensure their own safety and that of others whilst on the property. The proprietors will not accept responsibility for any injury or loss caused whilst on or around the hostel.
6. VISITORS MUST REFRAIN FROM SMOKING, TAKING DRUGS, DRINKING STRONG ALCOHOL IN THE HOSTEL AT ALL TIMES.
We lay a fine of 3000 RUB on smoking/drinking hard alcohol in the hostel. If we see an open bottle with strong liquor we will have to confiscate it till the check-out.
7. IT IS PROHIBITED TO BE DRUNK INSIDE THE HOSTEL. If in our option, you are not sober and could cause any problems we reserve the right to put you out of the hostel and cancel your booking without refunding the payment done.
8. IT IS PROHIBITED TO disturb the public peace, be aggressive or disrespected to others. It is not allowed to make noise, listen to the loud music etc. At night (from 23.00 to 9.00) or disturb your roommates at any time.
9. Guests undertake to leave the room and public areas in a clean and tidy condition as found. It is on the guests’ own account to wash the dishes and clean the tables. Every comer has to change his/her shoes at the entrance. It is not allowed to store food and drinks in the rooms. We reserve the right to charge you, if in our option, the accommodation needs additional cleaning than would otherwise be reasonably expected.
10. Guest are responsible for any breakages or damage and must inform the reception of such. It is forbidden to use electrical heating devices or store inflammable or soiling substances.
The proprietors reserve the right to seek compensation for any damage discovered after guests have departed.
11. Under NO circumstances may more than the applied number of persons occupy each room. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse entry TO THE ENTIRE PARTY if this condition is not observed. Please inform us if you wish to have day visitors (from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.).
12. For the group booking (two or more rooms) there is a 3000 RUB damage/extra cleaning deposit.
Providing there is no damage or extra required the amount paid will be returned to you when you check out.
13. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOSTEL.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about St Petersburg? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in St Petersburg in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.