The Park Hotel, a two star superior hotel was built in 1996 and was fully renovated in 2003. Moreover the hotel is on the Olympic athletics installations such as the public swimming pool, the basketball and tennis court and the new built Pancretan Olympic stadium of Heraklion which has capacity of 30.000 people.
The Park Hotel operates on a 12-month basis featuring 40 fully equipped rooms. All rooms disposes individually controlled air condition, direct dial phone, television, safety box, fridge, kitchen equipment, bathrooms are equipped with hairdryers. Each room has a spacious balcony, most of them with sea view.
Furthermore the hotel has swimming pool with fresh water specially designed for kids too, television drawing room with fireplace, pool and snack bar, gym, sauna, restaurant where our visitors can taste unique delicacies from our cuisine made by our local products. Also we organize cocktail parties, barbeques and fiestas with live music. Other hotel amenities are car rental and excursion in the whole Crete.
From Nikos Kazantzakis Airport:
1. Head south on Leoforos G. Senetaki (500 m)
2. Slight right to merge onto Route 90/E75 (7.0 km)
3. Take the exit toward Tympaki/Irakleio/Moires (260 m)
4. Turn left at Men. Parlama (210 m)
5. Continue onto Leoforos Parlama (250 m)
6. Turn left at Leoforos 62 Martyron (8 m)
7. Take the exit toward Leoforos 62 Martyron (250 m)
8. Continue straight onto Leoforos 62 Martyron (350 m)
9. Turn right at Spyrou Moustakli (210 m)
10. Take the 2nd left onto Evrou and continue until you reach the destination (81 m)
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Heraklion? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Heraklion in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.