The Kirios hotel is situated at the ancient town of Nesebar. You can find peace and quiet coziness on the thousand-years-old streets of this historical place.
The rooms are furnished on high standards. You can find stereo TV, mini bar, safe box, air conditioner etc. In every single room. At your service is a lobby bar.
Other facilities and services include internet, a bar and a currency exchange service.
From Burgas Aiport:
1. Head southeast (170 m)
2. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto the E87 ramp (550 m)
3. Merge onto E87 (20.1 km)
4. Turn right (1.2 km)
5. Take the 1st right toward ul. Han Krum and go through 1 roundabout (1.4 km)
6. Continue straight onto ul. Han Krum (1.3 km)
7. Continue onto ul. Mesembriya (550 m)
8. Slight left at ul. Mitropolitska (500 m)
9. Turn left at ul. Neptun (70 m)
10. Take the 2nd right onto ul. Emona (4 m)
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Nessebar? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Nessebar in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.