Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
2 Amir Kadadar St, Bab El looq Tahrir Squire, Cair
Welcome to the Cairo Downtown Hotel
Egypt is an exciting, and cultural place to visit.
Our hotel opened in May 2010. We have recently remodeled our hotel. We have a very old colonial building from the earlier British era the interior has very high ceilings, large rooms, and comfortable beds.
Our rates are very affordable so you can enjoy the Middle East even if you are traveling on a budget. We keep our hotel very clean and comfortable so our guests can relax after enjoying their time in Egypt.
We also offer affordable tours to all parts of Egypt and the surrounding countries. If you would like to take a tour, in case of an emergency, we will have you take a cell phone with you. If there are any problems we can assist you in English or Japanese. There are plenty of activities and sites to visit in Egypt.
Please let us know your arrival and departure times so we can assist or offer you advice about any of the popular attractions, tours, or other services.
Like for example if you are interested in any of the following options: If you would like to see the Pyramids and Sphinx, diving in the Red Sea, the Great Temple of Abu Simbel, or even to swim Mediterranean Sea! We want to provide you with the best services and options Egypt.
If you have any suggestions we are more than happy to make sure you will have a comfortable and safe time in Egypt. Egypt is a popular travel and tour destination instead of booking with a larger travel agency, tour of Egypt can be achieved on a budget.
* Check - out time is 12:00 noon
* Payment should be paid in advance. Please check or pay in full at time of booking.
* Payments are for cash basis, at check in. We want to thank you for choosing to use our services, you also have the option to wire the money to our bank account - the account is designated for cash advances by bank transfer.
* (Payment cards accepted)
* We established our cancellation policy, please read all the details on this page.
* Check - out is before 12:00 P.M. or you will have to pay for another night. We will keep large luggage near the reception for free if you need to make other plans or trips after check out or check in.
* Drinking alcohol, loud music, and other activities that might disturb other guests are prohibited. Please co operate with our requests to make our hotel comfortable and relaxing for all other guests.
* All rooms are non - smoking. We do allow smoking in the lounge, kitchen, and reception rooms.
* Egyptian local booking for our hotel requires a valid marriage certificate for couples staying in the same room.
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 89% for this property is based on ratings provided by 18 guests.