We ABSOLUTELY loved our stay at Hotel Latino. Gary was beyond helpful in regards to places to eat, where to stay on the beach, how much we should pay for taxis, where to hire snorkel gear and the list goes on.
Hotel Latino is a cozy , clean and affordable boutique hotel tucked away in the heart of downtown Tulum.
Our Standard rooms include: Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, private bathroom, Satellite TV, fresh white linens, daily housekeeping, double or queen size bed.
We do have small cot size beds to accommodate an extra person in standard rooms only. ($).
Our Suites include: Minisplit A/C, Ceiling fan, private bathroom, private terrace with a hammock, bathrobes, mini-fridge, Satellite TV, fresh white linens, daily housekeeping, and a queen size bed.
It's location makes it easy, affordable, and convenient to walk to the best Mexican, Argentinean, German, Italian, French, Japanese and many other local restaurants.
We are just minutes away from the local gift shops, bars, dive shops, cenotes, supermarkets, internet cafes and the town hall square of Tulum.
We can also recommend our favorite local restaurants, beach clubs, dive shops, bars, etc., book local tours to Chichen Itza, Coba etc, car rentals, and show you the best places to snorkel.
The main bus station of ADO, is only a short five minute walk to the hotel.
We also provide:
* Free WiFi in common areas
* Filtered water, Coffee and Herbal teas are available 24/7
* Bike Rentals available on site for a low price.($)
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 11:00
Credit cards not accepted, Cash only please.
Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid full charge.
+18 pax groups bookings available
check in: 14:00
check out: 11:00
Credit cards are not accepted, cash only please. There is an HSBC bank with ATM on the way from the ADO bus station. Scotia bank has ATM's and is also just 2 blocks away.
- There will be no refunds or credits issued for cancellations for Holiday Reservations, which include U.S. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Easter.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts, or reservation changes within 3 days of arrival that reduce nights stayed.
- There is a 50% charge of the room rate for early check-ins before 7am.
- Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid full charge.
Calle Andromeda L-20 Colonia Centro
Click here to enlarge map
We had a very nice stay here, and the host was very, very helpful with information about where to go,eat, etc. The place was impeccably clean and fresh. A very simple and elegant hotel. I would recommend everyone to stay here. I look forward to returning and am telling all my family and friends about it.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
We ABSOLUTELY loved our stay at Hotel Latino. Gary was beyond helpful in regards to places to eat, where to stay on the beach, how much we should pay for taxis, where to hire snorkel gear and the list goes on. We had a nice and relazing time staying with them- we felt safe to leave our key at the desk and the area was safe to walk around at night. When arriving the taxi driver found the hotel hard to find but keep an eye out for a big white wall and a sign for Hotel Latino. If we ever come back to Tulum we will be sure to stay with them.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 75% for this property is based on ratings provided by 5 guests.