MisterHostel was opened in August 2009. Our new hostel in Lviv is guaranty for very cheap accommodation in the heart of Lviv with all kinds of service backpackers in Lviv. The Mister Hostel is located in center of Lviv, in an authentic building where since 1907 was the Sans Souci hotel.
MisterHostel was opened in August 2009. Our new hostel in Lviv is guaranty for very cheap accommodation in the heart of Lviv with all kinds of service backpackers in Lviv. The Mister Hostel is located in center of Lviv, in an authentic building where since 1907 was the Sans Souci hotel. The military leader of the Polish Republic Juzef Pilsudsky was the lodger of hotel. Few steps away from the hostel you will find houses where at various times lived writers Leopold von Sacher-Masoch and Honore de Balzak. From Mister Hostel you need only a few minutes to reach Opera Theatre, Rynok Square, Svobody Ave and other points of interst of Lviv. Very close to the hostel you will find stores, cafes, restaurants, museums and night clubs in Lviv. Enjoy your stay with us!
Hostel MisterHostel is a part of the Youth Tourism & Hostels of Ukraine chain. U.Y.T.A. is an officially supported by the Ukrainian Government youth tourist authority. U.Y.T.A. is an umbrella of the trademarked hostel chain of Youth Tourism & Hostels of Ukraine. So stay with their members for a safe stay in Ukraine. If you have any complaints regarding your stay please contact the Association for your customer satisfaction.
Mister Hostel Lviv:
* the biggest hostel in Lviv;
* our hostel is suitable for different groups,business and backpackers;
* hostel with newly renovated rooms at very good western
* we have a private rooms with showers and toilets insuite;
* key cards accesses;
* 24 hour security;
* Big kitchen;
* Our staff speaks English,Japanese, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian;
* Our staff is from Lviv and has local knowledge is something we can truly give you and your friends;
We will help you in organizing your trips.
You can visit all the most prominent place of the city and the Western Ukraine:
* Tour of castles and fortress in Western Ukraine. A visit castles around Lviv.
* Tour to Chernobyl
And also we can offer such entertainment of city:
* Aqua Park The Beach in Lviv is the first complex in Western Ukraine which combines in itself entertainment, sport and health-improving rest. It is amazing not only by its size, but also by the number of different entertainments to offer. 9 extreme slides of different length and complication are functioning here.
Aqua Park with 50-meter Olympic pool and 10
slides of different complication can entertain 1 thousand visitors at once.
* Shooting gallery and shooting club;
* All entertainment night city;
Tourist Attractions in Lviv.
The Old Town
Esembly of Rynok square-14th centry
The Black House, Lvov
Armenian Cathedral,Lvov, 14-20 centuries;
St. Yura church
Latin Cathedral,Lvov- 1350-1493.
Vysoky Zamok hill
Bernardine Cathedral- Lviv Bernardines came to town around 1460.
Lychakivskiy Cemetery ,Lvov- is one of most beautiful and old necropolis and the one of the largest Cemeteries known in Europe.
Building of Opera house -1897-1900;
the Gunpowder Tower -1554-1556;
King arsenal -1639;
Shevchenkivsky Hay- The Museum Of Folk Architecture and Household was founded in 1971. with the collection of farmsteads, windmills, churches and schooles of 1718th century from all regions of Ukraine.
Go only one block from Svobody Ave. by Doroshenka str. and turn the left.
Transportation: by trams No. 1 and 9 from the Railways Station (stop 'Center-Doroshenka', 15 min.)
Only 100 m from the hostel Svobody Ave., central street of Lviv is situated. You can get a number of marshrutkas and trams to different directions and regions of the city.
Ask a receptionist to call a taxi (EUR 3-5 to the Railways Station and airport).
Airport: Lviv Intl. Airport (9 km), bus #95
WELCOME TO MISTER HOSTEL!!!!!!!!!!!
- Fully equipped guest kitchen
- Internet access
- Common room
- English Speaking Staff
- Free tea and coffee
- Free linen and towels
- Luggage storage
- No curfew
- No lockout
- Taxes included
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 81% for this property is based on ratings provided by 7 guests.