Fuengirola Hostal Galan
Calle Troncon 12 29640 Fuengirola
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
The joy of a good result lasts much longer than the joy of a cheap price, and we offer both!
The hostel is situated behind the beautiful "Plaza de la Constitution" with fine restaurants, pubs and garages, close to making every visit a pleasure. You feel great attraction if you take a walk around the Hostel.
We have 31 rooms and all have sink, most have private bathrooms and some of the rooms also have private toilets while the other toilets shares toilets. There is also air conditioning and refrigerators in some rooms. There is a breakfast buffet for each customer if desired.
You can enjoy the Mediterranean sea and it takes a short time to travel to Morocco and Algeria to experience Africa!
1. Head southwest on Pje de las Carmelitas toward Paseo de Grice Hutchinson 250 m
2. Turn right at Paseo de Grice Hutchinson 200 m
3. Take the 1st left onto Plaza de La Inmaculada 44 m
4. Take the 1st left onto Calle de la Vega 190 m
5. Continue onto Calle Monsálvez 350 m
6. Continue onto Calle de Enrique Van Dulken 350 m
7. Continue onto Calle Periodista Juan Antonio Rando 180 m
8. Turn right at Ctra de Coín/A-404 82 m
9. Keep left at the fork to continue toward Ctra de Coín/A-404 16 m
10. Turn right to stay on Ctra de Coín/A-404 600 m
11. Take the 1st right to stay on Ctra de Coín/A-404 46 m
12. Keep left at the fork to continue toward Ctra de Coín/A-404 15 m
13. Turn right to stay on Ctra de Coín/A-404 450 m
14. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the Av de Velázquez/N-340 ramp to Torremolinos 400 m
15. Merge onto Av de Velázquez/N-340 500 m
16. Take the E-15/A-7 ramp to Benalmádena/Algeciras 13 m
17. Keep left at the fork to continue toward E-15/A-7 130 m
18. Keep left at the fork to continue toward E-15/A-7 and merge onto E-15/A-7 15.6 km
19. Take exit 214 to merge onto Autovía del Mediterráneo/A-7 toward Fuengirola/Algeciras 4.0 km
20. Take the exit toward Fuengirola 210 m
21. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Av de Mijas heading to Fuengirola
Go through 1 roundabout 1.0 km
22. Turn right at Av de Juan Gómez 'Juanito' 130 m
23. Turn left at Av de la Estación 100 m
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
We were in Fuengirola on business and the 'Galan' was ideally situated for this. It was cheap and no frills, which was what we wanted. We had an adequate room with a shower and sink but had to share a toilet a few doors down. The hostal had no facilities as such and no view from our room but for two nights it was fine, being on a pleasant pedestrian street with some nice friendly bars, and a very good takeaway. The guy in charge was very helpful, and there was a great supply of free books to borrow. Could have done with a radio or telly but ok for a short stay.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Fuengirola? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Fuengirola in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.