Bangkok Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms and Cafe
125 Trok Feung Thong Feung Nakorn Road,Pharnakorn
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Welcome to a pleasant sanctuary in the heart of Rattanakosin Island. The best heritages stop where you can rediscover the old Bangkok within walking distance.”
Feung Nakorn Balcony is the first boutique hotel situated on Fueang Nakhon Road. From the past until today, this charming, classic Bangkok road remains unchanged, Feung Nakorn Balcony is perfect for travelers searching for a nostalgic experience in old Bangkok. Moreover, it is just a few steps away from many major historical attractions, Grand Palace(15 min walk), Wat Pho massage school(Reclining Buddha)(10 min walk), and Wat Arun (temple of dawn).
A 4 story building, which has been converted from a local elementary school but retains many of its classic structure and design. Here you will find a main lobby, cozy open-air restaurant, the peaceful landscape outdoor garden, and the chill out bar by a lively Koi fish pond. Here we offer variety room type to suite all your needs.
- Daily Breakfast 7.00 – 10.00, included ( or breakfast box arrangement )
- 24 hours reception and 24 hours security guards
- Authentic Thai restaurant & Drinks bar (fresh squeeze juice, cocktails, and soft drink) 11.00 – 21.00
- Coffee shop 08.00 – 16.00
- Free Wi-Fi hotspots in all area
- Free Computer with internet at common area (24 hours)
- Free Luggage storage
- Free shared bathroom service after checking out
- Free ticket arrangement service (train ticket)
- Free ticket printing for your boarding pass
- Free area walking map and Bangkok city map
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service ( extra charge )
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Bangkok? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Bangkok in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.