Montreal Majestique Suites Montreal
368 West Sherbrooke Corner Bleury Street
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Book a suite not a room! Majestique suites, downtown Montreal city is a contemporary, intimate and cosmopolitan hotel in the very heart of the city. Featuring 27 deluxe rooms and suites with custom designed furniture and state of the art amenities. Majestique suites Montreal offers boutique hotel intimacy with apartment size rooms. All rooms include: • Customized bed with luxurious duvet • 100% cotton, 300 count Egyptian bed linens • Desk and Aeron chairs • Hi-speed internet access
Featuring 27 deluxe rooms and suites with custom designed furniture and state of the art amenities. Majestique Suites Montreal offers boutique hotel intimacy with apartment size rooms. All rooms include:
- Customized Bed with Luxurious Duvet
- 100% Cotton, 300 Count Egyptian Bed Linens
- Desk and Aeron chairs
- Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Enjoy the finest in Montreal hotel accommodations, centrally located just steps away from all major Montreal City tourist attractions.
Majestique suites Montreal services & amenities:
- Olympic-size swimming pool is located across the street for a minimal charge.
Business centre - offers faxing, internet usage, computer services, and other services at a minimal fee.
- Room service - restaurants on direct access to the lobby with terrace (French bakery, sushi & Italian)
- concierge services - personalized services provided to assist with special requests such as theatre tickets, restaurant reservations, car service and airline bookings, just to name a few.
- Microwave, coffee/tea maker, DVD player, VCR, and iPod docking station available upon request.
- Complimentary weekday AM coffee/tea service in lobby 7 am - 10 am
- Turndown service available upon request
- Complimentary wired & wireless high speed internet access
- Moda restaurant, featuring Mediterranean inspired cuisine
From Pierre Elliot-Trudeau de Montreal Airport:
1. Head northeast on Boulevard de la Côte-Vertu E toward Rue Hervé Saint Martin (2.4 km)
2. Take the ramp onto Rte Transcanadienne (1.4 km)
3. Take the ramp on the left onto Autoroute 40 E (5.8 km)
4. Take exit 71 toward QC-335/Boulevard Saint Laurent/Rue Saint Denis (900 m)
5. Merge onto Boulevard Crémazie O (1.6 km)
6. Turn right at Rue Saint-Denis/QC-335 S (6.4 km)
7. Turn right at Rue Sherbrooke E/QC-138 O and continue until you reach the destination.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Montreal? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Montreal in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.