Ubud is center of art and culture in Bali. Enjoy the traditional dance performance every night. Involved with culture event is nice choice to spend your day at Ubud, or you can go to traditional market to find some souvenirs.
Jati 3 Bungalows and Spa are located in the heart of Ubud, with in easy walking distance to the local market, shop, restaurant, and Monkey Forest. Lush garden with its courtyard style and decorated by coconut plantation, palm trees, and colourful flowers.
Jati 3 Bungalows have 17 rooms with traditional Baliese architecture in a lush garden setting. Enjoy Balinese traditional spa and massage treatment at Jati 3 Spa.
International Airport Ngurah Rai:
1. Head south on Jalan Melati toward Jalan Hayam Wuruk 43 m
2. Turn left at Jalan Hayam Wuruk 800 m
3. Turn left at Jalan Kecubung - Sumerta Kaja 900 m
4. Turn right at Jalan Wage Rudolf Supratman 4.2 km
5. Turn left at Jalan Batu Bulan 3.2 km
6. Continue onto Jalan Singapadu 3.4 km
7. Turn right at Jalan Paliguna 170 m
8. Turn left to stay on Jalan Paliguna 300 m
9. Continue straight onto Jalan Lod Tunduh 4.5 km
10. Jalan Lod Tunduh turns slightly right and becomes Jalan Raya Pengosekan 1.1 km
11. Continue onto Jalan Hanoman 750 m
12. Sharp left at Jalan Monkey Forest 1.1 km
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
the room with aircon are more celan compare with the room without aircon.If you are paticular on cleanliness is batter you choose the aircon room .
the jati 3 bungalows quite a good place to stay & to access the famous food like ( babi guling & banana chicken ) only walking distance 15 min .
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Bali? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Bali in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.