Warm greeting from new Bali Lovina Beach Cottages, located at Lovina beach in northern of Bali, overlooking the java sea and surrounded by a black glittering sandy beach has the following facilities to offers. The Bali Lovina Beach Cottages has become a popular choice for travelers who appreciate it’s the best service and completed facilities.
Bali Lovina Beach Cottages is built in traditional Balinese style and is set in tropical gardens with a swimming pool to guarantee a cool and relaxing atmosphere.
Our totally 32 Cottages Balinese styled are furnished with quality and imagination a perfect blend of Balinese art. Enjoy reading book on the laying bed, see the beach panorama from swimming pool and mix your beverages in our pool bar.
We have arranged of room types:
-Family room with connecting door (one double and two single beds) is 80.00 USD
-Deluxe Ocean View (Double, Twin or Triple bed) is 55.00 USD
-Superior Garden View (Double or Twin) is 38 USD
All cottages completed with individually controlled air conditioning, Private bath with shower, Refrigerator with mini bar, telephone with IDD, TV Set, shower and running cold and hot water.
From Ngurah Rai Airport:
- Head west (550 m)
- Slight left toward Jalan Airport Ngurah Rai (250 m)
- Continue straight onto Jalan Airport Ngurah Rai (1.7 km)
- Turn left at Jalan I Gusti Ngurah Rai (2.8 km)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Jalan Sunset Road (5.4 km)
- Turn right at Jalan Raya Kerobokan (5.2 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Raya Padang Luwih (3 km)
- Turn right at Jalan Dalung - Sading (850 m)
- Turn left to stay on Jalan Dalung - Sading (500 m)
- Turn right toward Jalan Sempidi (120 m)
- Take the 1st left onto Jalan Sempidi (2.6 km)
- Turn left at Jalan Kapal - Lukluk (900 m)
- Continue onto Jalan Raya Kapal (400 m)
- Turn right to stay on Jalan Raya Kapal (950 m)
- Turn left to stay on Jalan Raya Kapal (1.1 km)
- Turn left at Jalan Raya Mengwi (350 m)
- Take the 1st right onto Jalan Reducuk (350 m)
- Jalan Reducuk turns slightly left and becomes Jalan Pupuan Mengwi (750 m)
- Continue onto Jalan I Gusti Ngurah Rai - Mengwi (750 m)
- Turn left at Jalan Gandamayu (190 m)
- Take the 2nd right onto Jalan I Gusti Ketut Jelantik (2.1 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Denpasar - Singaraja (3.7 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Sembung - Werdibhuana (3.1 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Perean Tengah - Sembung (5.1 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Luwus - Perean Tengah (3.5 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Mekarsari - Luwus (2.5 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Baturiti - Mekarsari (5.6 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Pancasari - Baturiti (6.6 km)
- Turn left to stay on Jalan Pancasari - Baturiti (1.1 km)
- Take the 1st right to stay on Jalan Pancasari - Baturiti (3.4 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Pancasari - Baturiti - Pancasari (1.7 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Wanagiri - Pancasari (2.4 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Pancasari (15.3 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Mayor Metra (3.7 km)
- Turn left to stay on Jalan Mayor Metra (1.6 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Gajah Mada - Banjarjawa (1.9 km)
- Turn left at Jalan Doktor Sutomo (150 m)
- Continue onto Jalan Jenderal Ahmad Yani (1.2 km)
- Turn left at Jalan Pudak (85 m)
- Take the 1st right onto Jalan Sudirman (91 m)
- Slight left at Jalan Jenderal Ahmad Yani (2 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Seririt - Singaraja - Destination will be on the right (6.2 km)
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Bali? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Bali in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.