Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
17 Coop Street
[ UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT FROM 01/05/10 ] Mabels Guest House is a small family run guesthouse in Central Blackpool. It offers cheap, basic but very clean accommodation and is ideally located just a few minutes walk to the Blackpool Tower and all main attractions. There are 6 guest rooms in total consisting of double rooms and a family - sleeping four unit. The area offers free on street parking and we have a limited car parking facility behind the guesthouse. WELCOME TO MABELS AND BLACKPOOL!
Mabels Guest House
17 Coop Street
* We have one Family room [ consists of two rooms ] sleeps 4 persons. There is a double bed in one room and a bunk bed in the other.
* We have five Double bedrooms.
* All bedrooms have use of shared bathroom facilities.
* All rooms have central heating and T.V
* Guests can use facilities at Westwood House Hotel [ next door corner hotel ]. Facilities include bar, lounge, games room, dining area.
As we have 3 hotels in Blackpool, all touching / next to each other, we can take Larger Group Bookings.
Our Hotels are:Mabels, Westwood House & Sunnyhurst.
* Our Family unit consists of two rooms. There is a double bedroom in one room and a bunk bed in the other room. Unit has central heating and T.V.
* Our Double bedrooms all come with central heating and T.V.
* Towels, bed sheets and linen are provided plus bathroom with 24 hours hot shower.
* Free on street car parking.
* Free limited private car parking in the back.
* Access to bar, lounge and games area at our other hotel next door - [ Westwood ]
* Walking distance to all main attractions.
17 Coop Street
By Air - 15 minutes by taxi or bus from Blackpool Airport. If you take the bus, stop at Central Pier. Take York Street which is right opposite Central Pier and at the end of street turn right on Coop Street.
By Car - Take the M55 Motorway into Blackpool and follow signs to the Promenade. Drive along the Promenade towards Central Pier [you can't miss the big Ferris wheel on Central Pier], and turn on Chapel Street and then turn right on Coop Street.
By Train - Blackpool North Station is only 5 minutes by taxi but if you prefer to walk it’s about 15 to 20 minutes. Just head down on Talbot Road which is opposite the train station and walk towards the Promenade. When you get to the Promenade turn left towards the Blackpool Tower and keep walking till you come to Central pier and turn left on Chapel Street which is right opposite the Pier. Turn right on Coop Street.
By Coach - Main Coach Station on Talbot Road is only 5 minutes by taxi. If you prefer to walk, directions are same as walking from train station as both Coach and Train Stations are by Talbot Road.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 73% for this property is based on ratings provided by 3 guests.