In this capital city you can also viti several museums and theaters, such as the Vigadó Concert Hall, the Museum of Applied Arts, the Museum of Fine Arts and many, many churches and cathedrals.
Welcome to the capital City of Hungary, Budapest. Maraja Hostel is located in the 9th district of this fantastic city boasting several UNESCO's World heritage sites such as the splendid Buda Clastle and the Andrassy Avenue and, of course, the Danube River.
In this capital city you can also viti several museums and theaters, such as the Vigadó Concert Hall, the Museum of Applied Arts, the Museum of Fine Arts and many, many churches and cathedrals. The Maharaja Hostel is located in the renowned Ráday street, and lies steps from the Danube river and within a short walk you can easily reach its enchanting banks for an unforgettable romantic vacation in Budapest.
Room types:1. 3 bed private with 3 single bed
2. 3 bed private with a double bed and a single bed
3. 4 bed private with 2 double bed
For bigger groups we have rooms for 6, 7, 8, and 9 persons in our hostel building. These rooms are with shared bathrooms and newly furnished in simple style.
4. 6 bed private with single beds
5. 7 bed private with single beds
6. 8 bed private with single beds
Budapest Ferihegy International Airport:
1. Head southwest 140 m
2. Turn right toward Ferihegyi Repülotérre vezeto út 230 m
3. Turn left toward Ferihegyi Repülotérre vezeto út 450 m
4. Turn right at Ferihegyi Repülotérre vezeto út 10.7 km
5. Continue onto Ülloi út 1.6 km
6. Continue onto Ülloi úti felüljáró 400 m
7. Continue onto Route 4 2.4 km
8. Continue onto Ülloi út 160 m
9. Turn left at Kinizsi utca 300 m
10. Take the 2nd left onto Ráday utca
Destination will be on the right 200 m
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Raday utca 49
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review