Welcome to The Haiwa Beach Residency provides you with all the comforts and amenities of your own private retreat. You'll enjoy our sparkling offers such as deluxe rooms with spacious bathroom including bath tub and individual balcony. A/C rooms with attached bathroom and balcony. Budget rooms with attached bathroom.
The Haiwa Beach Residency is a warm and friendly beach resort that welcomes travellers from all over the world. We have a wealth of experience in the industry and know what travellers value and need during their stay.
The Haiwa Beach Residency has three types of rooms: single and twin beds, double bed with A/C room and a budget room. Reading lights and bathrooms with 24 hours hot showers.
From Trivandrum Airport:
- Head northwest on Palayam Airport Rd - Pass by Shangumugam Temple (3.4 km)
- Turn right at Veli Kadinamkulam Rd (350 m)
- Take the 1st left (2.1 km)
- Sharp right at Veli Venpalavattom Rd - Pass by Venpalavattom Jct (550 m)
- Take the 1st left - Pass by Toll Gate (1.3 km)
- Continue onto Aakkulam Bridge (400 m)
- Continue onto Trivandrum Bypass Rd- Pass by Indian Oil Pump (5.6 km)
- Turn right at Duel Infosystems (58 m)
- Sharp left at Federal Bank - Pass by Union Bank of India (25.3 km)
- Turn left at Kallambalam Jct - Pass by Bharat Petroleum (7.2 km)
- Turn right to stay on Varkala Kallambalam Rd - Pass by Puthanchanda Fish and Vegetable Market (1.8 km)
- Continue onto Temple Rd - Pass by Image Magic & Ammoos Photos (850 m)
- Turn left at Mundayil Rd (180 m)
- Turn right at Jawahar Park Rd (250 m)
- Take the 1st left (1.2 km)
- Turn left at Kurakkanni - Temple Rd/Varkala kallambalam Rd (86 m)
- Take the 1st right (450 m)
From the Trivandrum airport by car (45 km). It will take 50 minutes for taxi to the Varkala Beach ($20).
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Its a lovely place set away from the main cliffs at Varkala its a 5 minute walk and for what you pay you get reasonably good value, the staff are amazingly helpful and friendly and went out of their way to make our stay there as comfy and as good as possible. We were the only ones there at the time as season had just finished and i'm sure that in season this place would pack out quite quickly, our room was amply fitted out with cable TV and en-suite and the place has WiFi for those working while travelling. gave it three stars on facilities because the water pressure in the bathroom in our room kept fading away to nothing, but that was seriously the only issue I had. All in all a nice place to stay off season and probably even better during season
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Kerala? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Keep your family and friends up to date with your trip by starting your own travel blog!