Beautiful, spacious and elegant, villa Warhol hides 2 suites of 40 m2 each with its private terraces and 3 other rooms of 30 m2 all in the middle of a garden of 300 m2 where multiple tree species are still planted since ages ago.
Renovated by a well known interior designer, Mr Antoine Van Dorn combined the lovely atmosphere of the ochre city and the novelty of modern art, the ancient and the unexpected, the legendary and new born beauty.
In an oriental style and the modern aspect it reflects, villa Warhol lays in the warm colours of pop art.
The villa offers many services to make your stay as perfect as it must be.
• A large white pool among the trees of 18 meters long,
• A snack restaurant-bar stands in front of the warm solariums around the pool.
• An international and Moroccan restaurant with a beautiful
• Terrace offering a la carte selection menus.
• A Hammam and a Massage room… a sensitive pleasure
• Concierge and Receiving
• Wireless internet connection
• TV sat
• Room Service
From Marrakech Menara Airport:
1. Head west (1.1 km)
2. Turn left at R212 (1.9 km)
3. Turn left at Avenue Mohammed VI (2.6 km)
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto N9
5. Go through 1 roundabout and continue for 5 kms until you reach the destination.
If a customer cancels within 2 days prior to arrival, they will be charged for the full amount of the booking.
A no show will also incur a charge of the full amount of the booking.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Marrakech? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Marrakech in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.