Close Garden on the last floor with Terrace In residence of standing, in full centre of Guéliz, near the trade, bars and restaurants, beautiful South-western perfectly equipped and furnished directed apartment including/understanding:
* Internet access
* 1 kitchen arranged and equipped (furnace/plates hood refrigerator washing machine microwaves tea coffee machine), together complete with crockery and household linen,
* 1 large external terrace with living room and 2 deckchairs
* 1 perfectly arranged living room,
* 1 room d'water with shower with bathroom linen,
* 1 room with access on the terrace. TV + decoder and all chains available (French and foreign chains)
* Possible access internet,
* Cleaning lady and cooker (paying - on request), capacity: 1 couple + 2 adults, the price is of 65 €/nuit in BS, 75 €/nuit ms and 85 €/nuit in peak season.
Very beautiful services. Peak season: French school vacations
From Marrakech Menara Airport:
1. Head northeast on R212 (2.6 km)
2. Turn left at Avenue Mohammed VI (2.6 km)
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto N9 (950 m)
4. Turn right at Rue Ibn Aicha (500 m)
5. Turn right at Rue Moulay Ali (200 m)
6. Turn right at Rue de Yougoslavie and continue until you reach the destination.
Customers who cancel within 14 days prior to arrival will be charged for 50% of the amount of the booking.
A no show will incur a charged for the full amount of the booking.
Only cash is accepted upon arrival.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 14 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
No value for your money.
Alright, a good spot. But that's it. The apartment is small and dirty. In proper Gueliz quality it's already falling apart. One naked bulb for the livingroom lightning, the rolldown blinds for the bedroom not working, a leaking toilet with complimentary cheap shower for comfort. Don't forget to bring your sunblock because the canvas sunscreen is missing. No internet acces with Apple.
Don't bother to try the one next door (that you will spot online), it's the same owner and even worse!
The price in the ad is a real joke. We paid €50 and even that was to much. On top of that there's a €300 guarantee (not mentionned anywhere) on your arrival. In this case European 'management' is no guarantee for even any kind of service.
ps: better find yourselfs a proper riad for the same price. enjoy marrakech!
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Marrakech? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Marrakech in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.