We warmly welcome you to The Frangipani Green Garden Hotel & Spa.
Architecture rich in Cambodian heritage, alluring contemporary art, and a pampering Spa meet the eye as The Frangipani Green Garden Hotel and Spa welcomes you to its large garden compound located in the heart of Siem Reap.
Built by a Khmer architect and was fully refurbished in July 2012, the hotel is a luxury of 13 air-conditioned Suites and Rooms beautifully decorated with Cambodian style furnishing. A haven sits in this compound, which is the Plumeria Spa, a sanctuary to find peace and harmony. The spa offers services and treatments that not only revitalize but also stimulate the senses to seek a balance of well being. The wide range of services endeavors to pamper and rejuvenate.
Mixing our attentive and friendly Khmer hospitality with the highly skilled therapists endowed with international standards of up to date training, you are ensured of complete surrender in trusted hands. Have an unforgettable journey with us at The Frangipani Green Garden Hotel and Spa.
-Standard rooms are not included breakfast (both seasons)
-Deluxe rooms are included breakfast for Low season only
-Suite rooms are included breakfast for both seasons
The breakfast including is American or continental breakfast which can be served at the balcony , restaurant or in the tropical garden.
Service at The Frangiapani Green Garden Hotel & Spa:
- Free American or Continental breakfast with instant coffee/ tea
- Free Pick-up service on arrival (From the Ferry Terminal, Bus Station, Airport)
- Free use of Swimming pool
- Free use of Internet access and WIFI
- Cable TV with more than 70 channels
- Refrigerator in room except Standard rooms
- All rooms equipped with Air-condition and Fan
- 24h Hot water except Standard rooms
- Free two bottles of mineral water everyday
- Daily Room maid
- 24 Hours Security
- 24 Hours Reception
- Tour Arrangement in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- We organize Air Flight tickets
- We also can help you to facilitate ticketing, and vehicle
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Siem Reap? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Siem Reap in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.