We are located in a convenient downtown area, three blocks from the main square!
- Perikos Breakfast (between the hours of 8:00 and 10:30 we serve coffee, tea, milk, bread, cereals , butter, jam and Dulce de leche
- Check in 8:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Hot water all day- Sheets and towels included
- FREE internet access and Wi-Fi
- T.V. with more than 60 channels, DVD player and free movies
- Laundry service
-Fully equipped kitchen (microwaves, oven, freezer, etc)
Free storage room - Library with books exchange & Guide Books
Board games - Tourist information
Route 40 tours
Ski & snowboard packages
Friendly multilingual staff. Easy walk to main shopping area. Tours and excursions can be booked at reception. Warm comfortable bedrooms. Simple breakfast provided. Large kitchen with lots of storage space for food and large eating area. The weather was freezing during my stay but Perikos was always warm and cosy.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Bariloche? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Bariloche in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.