Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
Straße der Nationen 3
The hostel offers due to its proximity to the memorial Ravensbrück ideal opportunities to combine thematic projects and historical trips with leisure activities in the region.
The Fürstenberger Lakeland, about 80 km north of Berlin, combines three very impressive landscapes: the Ruppin country, the Mecklenburg Lake District and the Uckermark.
In 2002, the overseer’s houses of former women's concentration camp Ravensbrück the hostel - established International Youth Meeting. Our house has a place for the meeting and seminar groups, a place of tuition for training classes and those interested with other groups to deal with the history and consequences. Because of the particular history of our institution, the place of remembrance, ask, comprehension and understanding.
Our scenic location is also an ideal starting point for activities in the Mecklenburg Lake District.
- 5 2-bed rooms with shower and toilet
- 1 3-bed rooms with shower and toilet
- 8 4-bed rooms with shower and toilet
- 10 5-bed rooms with shower and toilet
- 5 adviser rooms
- 3 wheelchair accessible rooms
- 6 banquet rooms
- 3 double wheelchair accessible rooms
- Meeting and recreation rooms
- All rooms with shower and toilet
By train (Regional Express (RE 5):
- Every hour from Berlin central railway station to Berlin - Gesundbrunnen and
Oranienburg to Fürstenberg / Havel
- Get off at the Station Fürstenberg / Havel
- In front of the station turn left and then go straight on
- Then you can walk about 3 km
By car / bus:
- Take the B96 to Fürstenberg
- If you are in Fürstenberg, please follow the signs to the hostel
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.