Puri Sawah Bungalows & Resturant is located in East Bali Indonesia. This family run business offers reasonably priced, clean and spacious accommodation and prides itself in being set aside from the westernized hotels you find further down South.
Run by a local Balinese named "Made" who lives with his wife Lizzy, an English Ex-Pat and their 3 children, 'Puri Sawah' Bungalows & Restaurant (literally translated to "Palace in the Rice Fields") offers a peaceful retreat and a chance to experience how the locals live and take advantage of some of the most beautiful views in all of Bali Indonesia. The food at Puri Sawah is delicious and the portion sizes very generous.
There are 4 Bungalows to choose from, all of which are in close proximity to the restaurant and set amongst the picturesque garden full of tropical plants, flowers and nature. Given Puri Sawah's location, the weather is much cooler than other areas of Bali which makes your stay here more comfortable.
The rooms are spacious and clean. One of the four Bungalows offers hot water however if desired, a bucket of hot water can be provided free of charge.
From Ngurah Rai Airport:
- Head south on Jalan Airport Ngurah Rai (87 m)
- Turn right toward Jalan Airport Ngurah Rai (94 m)
- Take the 1st right toward Jalan Airport Ngurah Rai (250 m)
- Continue straight onto Jalan Airport Ngurah Rai (1.7 km)
- Turn left at Jalan I Gusti Ngurah Rai (2.8 km)
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Jalan Ngurah Rai by Pass (15.1 km)
- Slight right to stay on Jalan Ngurah Rai by Pass (550 m)
- Slight right at Jalan Profesor Doktor Ida Bagus Mantra (550 m)
- Keep left at the fork (23.4 km)
- Turn right at Jalan Raya Kusamba (3.7 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Raya Goa Lawah (2 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Raya Karangasem (700 m)
- Continue onto Jalan Raya Padang Bai (3.7 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Raya Ulukan (2.4 km)
- Jalan Raya Ulukan turns slightly left and becomes Jalan Raya Manggis (400 m)
- Turn right to stay on Jalan Raya Manggis (4.7 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Raya Candidasa (4.2 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Raya Bugbug (4.2 km)
- Slight left at Jalan Raya Candidasa - Bugbug (1.2 km)
- Continue onto Jalan Raya Parasi (2.5 km)
- Slight left at Jalan Ahmad Yani (2.8 km)
- Turn right at Jalan Jenderal Sudirman (900 m)
- Turn left at Jalan Untung Surapati (2.5 km)
- Turn right to stay on Jalan Untung Surapati (280 m)
- Continue onto Jalan Abang - Amlapura (1.5 km)
- Turn right to stay on Jalan Abang - Amlapura (1.2 km)
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Bali? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Bali in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.