Four-star Imperial Hotel in Chisinau is the best choice to stay for those who come to our beautiful country Moldova. This hotel in Chisinau is one of the most modern and luxurious hotels in Moldova.
Hotel Imperial is located in the luxurious district of the capital of Moldova, 5 km from the centre of Chisinau. It is a quiet and protected area with rich greens.
The services offered by Imperial Hotel in Chisinau are providing on a very high level. You'll be pleasantly surprised by the hospitality of qualified personnel.
The level of this hotel in Moldova is corresponded with international standards. Hotel rooms are equipped so that they satisfy the requirements of all lovers of beauty and comfort.
The restaurant in the Hotel Imperial is non-stop available to hotel guests and invites you to taste dishes of national and European made on a very high level. Dishes prepared in the restaurant "Imperial" can satisfy the needs of any gourmet.
From Kishineu Railway Station:
1. Head west toward Strada Petricani (500 m)
2. Continue straight onto Strada Petricani (130 m)
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit (450 m)
4. Continue straight onto str. Mihai Viteazul (1.1 km)
5. Turn left at Stefan cell Mare (2.1 km)
6. Turn right at str. Vasile Alecsandri (1.8 km)
7. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto sos. Hîncesti (450 m)
8. Turn right at str. Gheorghe Tudor (280 m)
9. Continue onto str. Frumoasa and continue until you reach the destination 210 m
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 Day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Chisinau? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Chisinau in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.