We totally have the best location ever!! Our hostel is located in a historic building from the 16th century with renaissance ceilings. It's perfectly located walking distance from most of the greatest hot spots around Prague. We're 150 meters from the Old Town Square.
We totally have the best location ever!! Our hostel is located in a historic building from the 16th century with renaissance ceilings. It's perfectly located walking distance from most of the greatest hot spots around Prague. We're 150 meters from the Old Town Square. Damn right, it's literally a stone's throw away. We're about 400m from CHARLES BRIDGE, and less than that from Wencelas square. The hostel is surrounded by some cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, pubs and great shops.
***Hostel Homer is all about chillaxing all cool. Come and meet backpackers from around the world. We have a communal kitchen that is fully stocked with all the amenities you need to prepare your food. As for getting about town our friendly staff is always willing to point you in the right direction, or give you suggestions on what places to visit. We also provide private tours about town by car, and work in tandem with guided pub crawls to the hottest bars and clubs in town.***
- 24h reception – 24h security
- FREE wi-fi
- FREE spacious lockers
- FREE towels, FREE linens, FREE slippers hire, FREE hairdryer hire,
- FREE tea,
- FREE city maps
- FREE day storage after check out
- Hang out areas, common room, terrace, table football, hostel cinema, Large modern equipped kitchen, book swap
- Supermarket 2 mins from the hostel
- Hot shower non-stop
1. Check-in: from 2:00 pm It is possible to store your luggage earlier
2. You will pay for your stay upon your arrival:please take cash with you (czk,eur). ATM is 10 meters from hostel. We dont accept credit cards-it is disadvantageous for a smaller hostel.
3. Check-out: until 10.30 am: You can store your luggage
4. Groups of 10 or more will be asked to provide refundable security deposit on arrival /100eur/
00420 722 661 922
00420 725 168 683
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 86% for this property is based on ratings provided by 97 guests.