Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
4 Fairview Close Milnerton Ridge
Where the world meets for the great hospitality and good value - A Stranger is only a friend you have not met before!
Colors of Cape Town is a large, newly renovated lodge in Milnerton Ridge located 10km north of Cape Town central and the airport. Milnerton is central to a lot of areas including wine lands, Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch, Cape Peninsula, sporting venues, golf course, hospitals, restaurants, kite surfing beaches and entry to the West Coast. The distance in driving time to reach these venues range from 5 to 45 minutes. Perfectly located for water sports enthusiasts and all that enjoy great views of Table Mountain from our wide sandy beaches.
Milnerton Ridge is close to all amenities nestled in a quiet suburb offering a homely atmosphere. Colors of Cape Town is neither a backpackers nor a traditional guest house, but something special. Guests are offered a variety of room options on a pay as you go basis.
Colors of Cape Town Lodge is your Milnerton option for a friendly, clean and secure experience in Cape Town.
Accommodation options include:
- Private self contained apartment for families or groups;
- Double en- suite rooms;
- Standard rooms with 2 single beds with shared bathroom;
- Dorm accommodation with shared bathroom;
- Self catering / long stays with a well equipped central kitchen and lounge;
- Bed & Breakfast options;
- Travel and tour arrangements;
- City, beach and airport transfers;
- Laundry facilities;
- Central safe for valuables.